Overland Park, KS, November 11, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- VinSolutions, an industry-leading developer of Internet-based Customer Relations Management (CRM) and Internet Lead Management (ILM) software, released today over forty-five internal and external new product features and enhancements.
Tom Walls, Vice President of Software Development at VinSolutions, said, “We are especially excited to release our November product notes including key items that reflect our priority to ensure VinSolutions remains the leading solutions package for auto dealers.” He added, “This release is a direct result, in part, of talented staff and other resource additions that have accelerated product innovation and development execution.”
Product notes highlighted include:
· National Change of Address (NCOA) Data Appending
- Refreshes the database every 90 days to ensure the most up-to-date information for campaign effectiveness, regulatory compliance and overall accuracy.
· New VinVideos
- Improved platform that creates a more natural, modern video of vehicle inventory.
· Price Changing Rule Engine
- Eliminates the need to individually price vehicle inventory by allowing multiple pricing rule applications to various criteria, rules prioritization with drag and drop functionality and smart rules logic.
· CRM Deal Push
- Push customer, co-buyer, vehicle and trade information to a DMS from the Customer Dashboard as an option for dealers with Basic Desking.
· Read-only Customer Dashboard.
· Additional Survey Reports.
About VinSolutions (www.vinsolutions.com)
VinSolutions, headquartered in Overland Park, KS, consolidates data from all areas of an automotive dealership helping dealers to find, sell and keep customers more profitably with their fully-integrated “Dealership Marketing System.” VinSolutions’ all-in-one internal management and external sales and service marketing solution platform includes search marketing, online advertising, social media marketing tools, mobile marketing, websites, ILM (Internet Lead Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), sales force automation, desking, appraisal, finance, used vehicle marketing and market pricing, inventory management and distribution, window stickers, automated video tours, loyalty management and targeted marketing with email, text, direct mail and telemarketing services. This cloud-based system is available for large dealer groups and individual dealerships from anywhere an Internet connection is available and can be viewed from any smartphone including BlackBerry, Google DROID and iPhone. VinSolutions’ Dealership Marketing System is installed by their implementation experts and supported by best practice retail strategy consultation, process training and customer care.
VinSolutions was named the 33rd fastest growing software company on the Inc. 500 and has received many industry accolades including the Automotive Website Award for Best Integrated Website Platform and the Driving Sales Innovation Cup for VinLens™. VinSolutions is certified by GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Acura, Mazda, Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo, Kia, Saab, Mitsubishi, Infiniti and Nissan and is ADP, Reynolds & Reynolds and DealerTrack DMS certified. Other alliances include, but are not limited to, Kelley Blue Book, Black Book, Galves, NADA, CARFAX, R.L. Polk, AIS Rebates, KnowMe, AutoSoft, Arkona, Autodata and RouteOne. Founded in 2006, VinSolutions became a wholly owned subsidiary of AutoTrader.com in 2011.