London, United Kingdom, December 01, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Complementary to its existing suite of CPD-accredited funding training courses, Idox Information Solutions has launched a new Bid Review Service to help organisations in the public, private and voluntary sectors to improve the quality of their bids.
Using an in-house team of trainers and associate consultants, Idox Information Solutions is able to apply a critical eye to client applications to ensure they are focused on funder objectives and that messages are clear and consistent.
The service offers access to seasoned funding professionals who:
· are specialists in particular areas, whether it be subject-led (such as the Environment, Education, Community Development) or programme-focused (such as the EU's Lifelong Learning Programme, FP7, Lottery, national Government or charitable trusts);
· can assess applications in an objective and dispassionate way; and
· can use their breadth of knowledge of different funding providers and previous successful applications to make sure client bids hit all the right notes.
Any staff member who has identified an appropriate funding opportunity and who is preparing an initial draft application will benefit from this service. Consultancy rates vary depending on the programme to which you’re applying and start at £650 plus VAT per day.
For an informal chat or for further information, please contact a member of the Idox Information Solutions training team on 0844 874 0739, email@example.com.
Note to editors:
· Idox Information Solutions' suite of training courses also currently includes Bid Writing Workshops, Get Grant Ready - A Beginners Course in Funding Applications, An Introduction to European Funding, An Introduction to Tenders, Writing Competitive Research Proposals in FP7 and Writing Winning Applications for the Lifelong Learning Programme, all CPD-accredited and delivered by experienced and knowledgeable trainers and consultants. Whether seeking training on how to identify the most relevant funds for a project; submit winning grant applications; or become more familiar with funding offered by the EC, the Idox Information Solutions training team can help.
· Idox Information Solutions is unique in combining a comprehensive information management and online publishing service with web design and development capabilities, offering complete online information solutions to all clients. As Europe's leading grants and policy information providers, Idox Information Solutions presents research, information publishing and technology solutions for business, public and community sector organisations and works with a team of knowledgeable consultants to deliver training packages on funding.