Manchester, United Kingdom, December 01, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Capita’s 3rd Reforming Social Housing Tenure and Allocations Conference addresses the key challenges facing housing providers in how they develop flexible and fair tenure and examines allocations policies under these new proposals.
Key topics to be covered include:
• A policy update on the new flexible framework and its potential impact upon social housing tenure and allocations
• The new right for local authorities to discharge their homelessness duty and the enhanced role of the private rented sector
• How to devise a strategic tenancy policy in collaboration with social landlords tailored to the particular needs of your local area
• Reviewing and redesigning your lettings schemes in light of the reforms
• Ensuring mobility and fairness for new and existing tenants
This event is a must-attend for all those working in housing allocations strategy and delivery. Network with peers and hear emerging best practice to ensure you are ready to face the challenges and opportunities of the new framework.