San Francisco, CA, December 02, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- Dr. Ladd McNamara from San Diego, California, renowned medical doctor, prolific author, and international speaker, will be speaking in Burlingame, California.
The Power of Cellular Nutrition
Be more healthier
Learn from a world-class expert
The listeners will learn:
1. What are the true causes of most diseases and premature death that are affecting people?
2. That not all supplements are created equally and therefore, that are being taken may not be giving the benefit that is wanted.
3. Traditional medicine has widely ignored how nutritional supplements can be used to listener's benefit, at the expense of their health.
4. What can be done now to alter the course to disease that may be on right now.
5. How to decide what vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids to take among all the confusion?
6. Nutritional supplementation may be able to improve health dramatically.
Associate Training and Business Development
Tom and Lorie Mulhern are going to share their passion to helping others achieve their very best in what they do. They want to share how can it be made fun together. The attendees are going to go home with some fundamentals, when applied, will drive towards their goals and desires. Join them on December 3rd to unlock desire, drive and fun side.
Rosie Bank is the author of You, Inc., Own Your Business, Own Your Life through Network Marketing. She is a veteran entrepreneur, a Certified Nutrition and Wellness Consultant, and a team leader in USANA. Rosie’s mission is to teach people to be in charge of their lives and to understand what it means to life the restraints of time, health, and money in order to say yes to what we most desire in our lives. She is a Ruby Director with USANA.
Dr. Lloyd Watts is the founder of Audience, a high-tech firm in Silicon Valley. He has a doctorate in engineering from the California Institute of Technology and is the author of The Flow of Time and Money. Lloyd’s mission is to empower his audience to become master of their lives by using systems to transform their time and finances.
More information on the Seminar can be found from Rosie Bank +16505737177.