Los Gatos, CA, December 11, 2011 --(PR.com
)-- The ten pretty women are trying to get “Wicked Fit” in this new reality show which airs Sundays at 9:00pm EST on the Style Network. Set in a women only gym, which is run by a Boston former beauty queen. Katie may be pageant friendly but underneath all that is a drill sergeant. She pushes her clients through some pretty tough workout routines.
In addition to getting “fit” these wicked ladies (as well as the producers and staff), are using ATZEN products to find their inner beauty, while maintaining a healthy, sensual and empowering glow on and off camera in their confined and competitive environment.
Monique, one of the wicked beauties issued the first Wicked Fit Tip: Radiant Skin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9a86JHcClc showing clearly how ATZEN products play an important role in maintaining their on and off camera beauty!
ATZEN can deliver the same results for you with 5 simple lines and steps, easy to understand:
(1) BALANCE™ Age Reverse Safely™ for Sensitive/Allergic Skin, Face, around Eyes, and Neck
(2) RENEW™ Exfoliate and Brighten™ for Sun Damaged/Congested Skin, Face, around Eyes & Neck
(3) PURIFY™ Calm and Clear™ for Sensitized/Oily/Acneic Skin, Face and Neck
(4) IN-SHAPE™ Slim and Sensual™ for Sun Damaged/Dehydrated Skin, Body
(5) PROTECT™ Enjoy the Sun Safely™ for Ultra-Sensitive/Allergic Skin and Eyes; Face and Body
ATZEN products are paraben free, pharmaceutical grade antioxidant formulation, natural emulsifiers from olives, scientifically advanced active ingredients (organic when available) derived from sustainable and renewable sources.
For more information and to place your order online go to www.atzen.com.
Pictures of ATZEN products can be downloaded from http://flickr.com/gp/atzen/m1V1d7
Ms. Atzen is available for interviews – contact Hannelore Leavy @ 201-590-8115