Greensboro, NC, January 01, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Triad Cremation Society, Inc. located at 1017 Arnold Street in Greensboro, NC, has experienced first hand the growth and popularity of cremation. Clarence Boston, Triad Cremation Society’s CEO/President, says this growth comes from the scarcity of land, economical hardship, and the environmental Green Movement. The cremation rate in the Triad is currently 35%, which is 6% higher than the average in the state of North Carolina. Nationally the cremation rate is projected to be 50% by 2025. Boston believes the Triad will reach that 50% well before 2025.
Triad Cremation Society, Inc. (TCS) is a full-service Crematorium with an on-site cremation facility. Since the firm first opened its doors in August 2008, to offer affordable cremation services in Greensboro and the surrounding areas, the business has seen an increase by more than 600%, closing this year out with over 1000 cremations. "Our referral base comes from the families we have served over the years," says Boston. "Giving quality service is our top Priority!” The company’s growth is also attributed to the several Funeral Homes it serves as well.
As the Triad’s Largest Cremation Service Provider, business has grown and so has its locations. Triad Cremation Society, Inc. has expanded its growth with the ownership of Cremation Society of Charlotte located in Charlotte, NC, and Prominence Funeral Home in located in Thomasville, NC. TCS has a total of 14 full-time/part-time staff members dedicated to providing quality cremation service and care to families and their loved ones.
The Crematorium also offers and assortment of goods and services including:
- Affordable Cremation Services
- Memorial Services
- Free Identification of Deceased
- Cremation Viewing Room & Chapel
- Comfortable & Convenient Location with close proximity to all major highways 29, 40, 421, 220, 70 and 85
- 3 Locations to serve you better. (Greensboro, Thomasville, & Charlotte)
- Licensed Funeral Directors, Licensed Preneed Insurance Agents, and Licensed Crematory Technicians providing quality
care for your family and loved ones during your time of need
- Preneed Insurance
- Funeral Cremation Service
- Cremation Urns, Cremation Jewelry, Cremation Keepsakes, Cremation Caskets, Urn Vaults
- Choice of Van or Hearse for transport of your love ones
- 10% Discount for Members
- In-House Attorney
For additional information call "The Name The Triad Trust" Triad Cremation Society, Inc., 336-275-1005 or 336-CREMATE.