Singapore, Singapore, January 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- With just 3 weeks to go, don’t miss the opportunity to meet and network with a diverse mixture of international border security experts. Taking part in this event will ensure you are kept fully up-to-date with the latest challenges, threats and solutions ensuring you stay at the forefront of this important sector.
This must-attend event will allow delegates to discuss and debate topics including: border protection and coastal surveillance in the Indian Ocean region, countering terrorism, the challenges of maritime border security in ASEAN countries, immigration and check points, unmanned air surveillance for border operation, security at the London 2012 Olympic Games, using technology for safe borders and biometric measures.
Network with the following registered attendees, including:
· US Embassy, Singapore
· U.S Coast Guard
· Senstar Corporation
· Coastal Command (ICA)
· Ministry of Home Affairs, Singapore
· United Nation Office for Project Services
· ST Electronics
Hear from an international line-up of industry experts:
· Commander Robert Patrimonio, Deputy Chief of Coast Guard Staff, Philippine Coast Guard
· Commodore (Ret’d) Seshadri Vasan, Director Asia Secretariat, World Border Organization
· Karen Urwin, Head of Border Operations, New Zealand Immigration Service
· Julia Sng, Commander (Coastal), Immigration and Checkpoints Authority, Singapore
· Group Captain Dilshan Wasage, UAV Wing Commander, Sri Lanka Air Force
· Professor Aqab Malik, Department of Strategic and Nuclear Studies, National Defence University, Pakistan and Consultant, National Counter Terrorism Authority, Pakistan
· Professor Rohan Gunaratna, Head, International Centre for Political Violence and Terrorism Research (ICPVTR), Singapore
· Raman Srivastava, Director General, Border Security Force, India
The conference will also feature an interactive workshop, Developing Intelligence Led Security Solutions, which will be held on 1st February. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about this emerging issue from veterans of both government and corporate intelligence operations, as well as develop an initial action plan for how they can begin to make better use of intelligence in their own operations.
Visit www.bordersecurityasiapac.com for more information or to register your place. Alternatively, contact Shilan Chandi at Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6738 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group
Border Security Asia Pacific is just one of the many conferences that are a part of the SMi Group portfolio. The SMi Group is a world leader in business to business information. With nearly two decades in the business, thousands of senior executives from blue chip companies have already benefitted from SMi’s highly targeted conferences, workshops and publications. For more information, visit www.smi-online.co.uk.
For further information, contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 207 827 6738