Phoenix, AZ, January 13, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- PetpreneurCentral.com --- an innovative online community specifically designed to provide information, training and inspiration that unleashes the potential, performance and profitability of pet service and product businesses --- launches on January 15, 2012.
The site was developed by nationally renowned pet industry expert Top Dog Eileen Proctor who understands the restrictive schedules and budgets faced by her fellow PetpreneursTM from paws-on experience. Proctor pioneered the dog daycare industry in Phoenix, AZ in October 2000 (multi-award winning It’s A Ruff Life!) and has been providing her inimitable breed of proven business building presentations and programs through her petcentric training company, Top Dog Business Boosters (www.topdogbizboosters.com) since 2005.
“PetpreneurCentral.com provides the ultimate in convenience and flexibility,” says Proctor. “Now, enterprising Petpreneurs can enjoy the experience and results of attending live training events and networking in the privacy and comfort of their own home, office or storefront 24/7 at a fraction of the price of traditional educational courses and consulting.”
PetpreneurCentral.com offers three distinct membership levels, ranging from $0 to just under $300/year, with an increasing menu of benefits including:
- Monthly newsletter filled with marketing and business development tips
- Unlimited networking and support through a specially designed online social network
- Monthly video and audio seminars, workshops & interview with top experts
- Library of easy-to-follow templates and calendars to support marketing programs
- VIP membership card valid for discounts & promotions from PetpreneurCentral.com affiliated companies
- and much more