Raleigh, NC, May 11, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Jay McLamb, chief operating officer of The Castleton Group, a full-service professional employer organization specializing in human resources outsourcing, has announced the members of the 2007 Board of Advisors for the organization. Members will provide feedback and support to The Castleton Group regarding its strategic plan and future direction. The Castleton Group Board of Advisors was formed as an internal, client-based resource designed to offer effective and collaborative feedback on the organization’s provided services, staff and products.
The members of the 2007 Board of Advisors are:
· Thad Armbruster, XS, Inc., Chief Financial Officer
· Casey Bastian, Panera Bread, Vice President of Operations
· Patty Briguglio, MMI Associates, Inc., President
· Nancy Duffy, Ascom Wireless Solutions, Vice President of Finance & Administration
· Mike Lawrence, NCM Capital, Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer
· Erika Mangrum, Iatria Day Spa, President
· Greg Mercer, Green Engineering, Business Manager
· Don Platt, 1-800-Pack-Rat, Chief Financial Officer
· Billie Redmond, Coldwell Banker Commercial TradeMark Properties, President
· Turner Revels, Revels Tractors Company, Inc., President
· Dee Riley, Cenplex Building Services, Inc., Vice President/General Manager
· Chris Tanas, Dr. Lane and Associates, DDS, Director of Business Operations
· Joey Tart, Family Medical Supply, Chief Executive Officer/President
· Rob Taylor, Digital Recorders, Inc., Vice President/Chief Operating Officer
· Brian Tribble, Worldwide Express, President
“We are pleased to have such an exceptional team of community leaders on The Castleton Group Board of Advisors,” said McLamb. “We look forward to the strategic direction this will take our firm.”
About The Castleton Group:
The Castleton Group is a full service Professional Employer Organization specializing in human resources outsourcing. As the sister company of The Executive Staffing Group, The Castleton Group provides human resources administration, regulatory compliance management, human capital management, risk assessment, benefits administration, customized training and payroll outsourcing. The Castleton Group works with business owners to improve profitability by increasing employee productivity, leverage technology to reduce time spent on employee administration, reduce employment liability, and reduce labor costs. The firm, with offices in Raleigh and Cincinnati, Ohio, is committed to excellence in human resources management and is considered one of the top PEO's in the nation. In 2005, The Castleton Group was recognized among the 50 fastest growing private companies in the Triangle by the Triangle Business Journal. For more information please call 1-800-851-8158 or visit the Web site at http://www.castletongroup.com.
MMI Associates, Inc.