London, United Kingdom, February 02, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- With the Government plan to reduce levels of re-offending by encouraging the development of an outcomes-based market, Capita’s 2nd National Payment by Results in the Criminal Justice System Conference has been updated to assess the potential of the PbR model.
Best practice case studies will showcase how the outcome-based models are being implemented to reduce crime, help offenders into employment and training and support adults with drug or alcohol dependency.
With four pilots in operation and another six launching in the Spring, this event will provide you with an update from the strategic leads as well as the practical guidance from the new pilots.
Expert speakers include:
• Ministerial Address: Crispin Blunt MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Prisons and Probation, Ministry of Justice
• Lucy Bogue, Head of Business Development Unit, National Offender Management Service (NOMS)
• Michael O’Kane, Drugs Policy Team, Department of Health
• Mike Maiden, Chief Executive, Staffordshire and West Midlands Probation Trust
• Clive Martin, Director, Clinks
• Andy Bishop, IOM Commissioner, Enfield DAAT, Enfield Council
For additional information please visit our website at http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/police-criminal-justice/full-conference/article/payment-by-results-in-the-criminal-justice-system-1.html?CODE=MKAH
Or alternatively download the Conference brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=PbRCriminalJusticeSystemwo.pdf&code=MKAH
Contact: Richard Goddard – 020 7960 firstname.lastname@example.org