Raleigh, NC, February 03, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Bruce Clarke, president and CEO of CAI (http://www.capital.org), a human resource management firm that helps organizations maximize employee engagement while minimizing employer liability, has announced that the firm will hold its 2012 HR Management Conference on Tuesday, Feb. 21 and Wednesday, Feb. 22 at the McKimmon Conference and Training Center, located at 1101 Gorman St. in Raleigh. The purpose of the two-day conference will be to help company executives and HR professionals discover HR strategies, best practices and next practices that can be implemented in their workplace; learn how to build a culture of performance; identify the “Four Pillars of Engagement” and how to use them to engage employees; examine talent management trends and understand how they will affect an organization; uncover ways to make workplace teams more cohesive and productive; and to explore the latest innovative people practices implemented by local companies during the Ovation Awards winner presentations. Attendees will network with more than 300 HR executives, managers, professionals and other company leaders from the Triangle, Triad and Eastern N.C. The two-day conference will offer several breakout sessions and four keynote addresses.
“We are very pleased to announce our upcoming HR Management Conference, which will help participants explore how to build a culture of performance, maximize teamwork, engage their employees, stand out from the competition, prepare for demographic shifts and innovate in meaningful ways,” said Clarke. “These are only a few of the benefits that attendees will experience. Our four keynote speakers will enlighten and entertain while they help us ensure that HR is a driving force in attracting, retaining and engaging top talent while developing an organizational culture that encourages teamwork, accountability and results.”
New Media Content:
CAI on Facebook:
CAI on Twitter:
CAI on LinkedIn:
- For more information or to register for the conference, visit http://www.capital.org/hrconf.
- Jack Daly, who has participated at the senior executive level on six de novo businesses, two of which he sold to the Wall Street Firms of Solomon Brothers and First Boston, and who has led sales forces numbering in the thousands operating out of hundreds of offices nationwide, will give a keynote address called, “Corporate Culture: Is Yours By Design or Default?”
- Jeff Tobe, whose background as an award winning sales and marketing entrepreneur has made him the leading authority in creativity in business, will give a keynote address called, “Coloring Outside the Lines™: Let’s Get Engaged!”
- Michael Lorsch, who is a versatile executive consultant/coach with 26 years of management and leadership experience, will give a keynote address called, “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.”
- Kelly Swanson, who is a nationally-known, award-winning storyteller, comedian, motivational speaker and author of "Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale? How to hang on to humor when life doesn't go the way you planned," will give a keynote address called, “How To Stand Up and Stick Out in a Crowded Market.”
CAI is a trusted resource for HR, compliance and people development. With locations in Raleigh and Greensboro, CAI is a membership-driven organization that helps North Carolina employers maximize employee engagement and minimize employer liability through human resources and management advice, training, news, survey data, public policy advocacy and consulting services. For more information, please call (919) 878-9222 or visit http://www.capital.org.
MMI Public Relations