Caledonia, MI, February 03, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The most innovative breakthrough in blood collection, the S-Monovette® system, is now available at MarketLab, Inc.
This new system offers a safer way to draw blood by reducing needlestick injuries, eliminating the re-use of a contaminated needle holder, and reducing the need for additional venipuncture – providing an enhanced level of comfort for both patient and caregiver. This all-in-one system renders double stocking of method-specific systems completely unnecessary in its ability to use either aspiration or vacuum collection methods, or a combination of both.
The S-Monovette® System’s design includes many time-saving and waste-reducing features:
· A lightweight, impact-resistant plastic tube
· An easy-to-view flash mechanism to indicate successful venipuncture
· A screw cap to seal the tube and minimize aerosol effect
· Graduation marks to indicated the blood level collected
· A bevel design to improve draw quality
· Snap off valve-piston for storage, centrifugation, and transportation of tube after aspiration method of collection
MarketLab carries a wide selection of S-Monovette® tube volumes, all of which are color-coded based on specific additives contained within each tube.
Complete information on the S-Monovette® Blood Collection System is available at MarketLab.com or by calling 1-800-237-3604.
Headquartered in Caledonia, Michigan, MarketLab is a leading supplier of unique and hard-to-find products to the healthcare industry. They strive to provide innovative solutions that make a significant contribution to a better healthcare experience for patients.