Edinburgh, United Kingdom, February 09, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The Edinburgh Festival, or rather Festivals (there are actually several festivals in Edinburgh in August, and many others throughout the year), is a time for entertainment, art, culture, and much fun. It’s certainly not a time for worrying about finding affordable accommodations. That’s why www.Hotels.tv in Edinburgh have put together a simple guide to booking accommodations for the Edinburgh Festival 2012, meaning visitors can concentrate on enjoying the world’s greatest shows and events.
The www.Hotels.tv Guide To Accommodation For The Edinburgh Festival 2012 recommends visitors to;
· Book early, book today. The sooner you book the more you will save. It won’t get any cheaper than it is today.
· Visit in a group. Groups can get some big discounts on accommodations.
· Look outside the city centre. Edinburgh has a great bus and train network and by staying outside the city centre visitors can save on room rates.
· Go offline. Many of the best hotel and apartment rates are not available online. You’ll need some local knowledge to help you find these.
· Multiple beds. Many hotels in Edinburgh have large triple and quad rooms that allow you to save a lot on room rates per person.
· Rent an apartment. It’s not just about hotels, guest houses and B&Bs in Edinburgh. Apartments can offer great space and privacy, and save money.
· Parking is a premium. Parking is difficult to find and expensive in Edinburgh. If you’re driving to the Edinburgh Festival stay at a hotel with free parking for guests.
· Room only. Edinburgh Festival time is party time for many visitors. With all those late nights do guests really need breakfast included in the room rate?
· Forget star spotting. Star ratings look at the facilities of a hotel. There are many 3-star hotels in Edinburgh that offer service way beyond their star rating.
· Contact www.Hotels.tv in Edinburgh, the local hotel booking experts. All accommodation advice and booking services are friendly and free.
Ian Jamieson, Regional Director of www.Hotels.tv in Edinburgh, added “With the London Olympics happening at the same time as the Festivals, Edinburgh will be busier than ever in 2012. That’s why it’s important to follow a few simple steps now to ensure visitors can find room availability within budget. The tricky part for visitors is that many of the best deals are not available online. That’s where we at www.Hotels.tv can use our local contacts to track down the lowest rates in the best locations.”
For free assistance finding the perfect accommodation for your stay during Edinburgh Festival, simply call Ian on 0131 208 3345 or email email@example.com with your requirements.