Orlando, FL, May 17, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- When it comes to selling products and building a brand, almost nothing is more important than the right packaging. After all, it’s the first thing the potential customer will see, and it needs to stand out from the competition.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be expensive.
No matter what the product, powerful packaging can strongly influence a purchasing decision, thus boasting sales. It can also communicate important benefits of the product, provide instructions of use, detail unique features and of course, establish a brand identity.
For most small business owners focused on selling quality products with limited resources, a simple solution in the packaging design process starts with creating a distinctive label. Fortunately there is no longer a need to scour office supply stores or weed through catalogs to find quality, effective and cost efficient labels.
By following these simple steps, a unique, professional and one-of-kind label can be created right from a personal computer:
1. Find the best label supplier based on business needs, shipping times and selection or variety of label products.
2. Choose a size and shape which suits the existing packaging or product.
3. Select a label material and color that will compliment, enhance or prevent against wear and tear (such as exposure to damp environments or sunlight).
4. Determine a label type that supports the use of the product or application such as pressure-sensitive also known as peel-and-stick, or removable/repositionable labels that can easily be taken off.
5. Download a label template to create an original design, use an existing logo or write support text to influence the target market, showcase benefits of the product and enforce a brand image.
6. Print and apply the labels with meticulous precision.
Launched 1998, Online Labels Inc. has sold over 5 billion labels rapidly becoming the largest supplier of blank labels for laser and inkjet printers on the Internet. A division of Consolidated Label, Inc., the Company is a privately-held label manufacturer and Internet retailer based in Longwood Fla. OnlineLabels.com serves customers all over the world for personal and professional labeling needs in a variety of applications. For more information, visit www.OnlineLabels.com
or call 1-888-575-2235.