Bradford, United Kingdom, February 22, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Is letter writing a dying art? Not according to Office Boutique, the online boutique gift stationery store, writing sets have never been more popular. Writing personal letters can be a pleasurable activity in this age of technology, showing a real touch of style and are a delight to receive. The welcome sight of receiving a hand written letter through the mail is a joy, showing someone has taken time and extra effort to please. Office Boutique has brought together 10 great letters to send:
· Letter Of Thanks – thanking someone for their gift, time or help makes the thank you much more warm and personal.
· Letter Of Love – writing thoughts of love to a partner. It doesn’t have to be a long declaration of love, just personal thoughts, what the partner brings to the day, how they make them feel or a recent enjoyable date. Such letters become keepsake letters over time, to be read again and again in any difficult times.
· Letter Of Good Luck – sending positive thoughts of good wishes for an upcoming exam, interview or challenge will lift spirits and give encouragement.
· Letter Of Sympathy – whilst a difficult letter, this is often the most warmly received. Following a death, sending a letter of sympathy and communicating warm thoughts is gratefully received at a time when spirits are low. A letter can be sent when it might be more difficult to make direct contact.
· Letter Saying Get Well Soon – particularly when someone is housebound. The joy at receiving handwritten mail in the post will brighten any day.
· Letter Of News – a lot of the older generation do not have access to social media and find mobiles a nuisance. Sending a letter of the latest news is a great way to communicate in a more personal way. The more trivial news the better, it will bring a smile to the day.
· Letter To Home – keeping in touch via mail particularly if abroad is one of the cheapest and nicest ways of sending the latest news and messages of love. Exotic stamps will add colour to the envelope.
· Letter To A Hero – this never goes out of style. Being a fan of a pop group or a sports star, it is difficult to access email addresses and mobile numbers however letters always seem to find their way. A personal letter is also more likely to receive a response.
· Letter To An MP – whether it is a complaint or a note to support some change. A letter to an MP is one of the best ways to communicate a voice. Letters to MPs are generally always acknowledged and logged. So each letter counts and can make a real difference.
· Letter Of Complaint – forget the call centres and email contact forms. Sending a personal letter is much more powerful, a company will take more thought with a written reply.
Office Boutique is the creation of Belinda Robinson and operates online from Bradford. Seeking to offer stationery with a twist – office stationery products that add style and a decorative touch as well as making perfect stationery gifts whatever the occasion. Products inspired by great design, writers and artists.
Belinda Robinson explains: "Letter writing is still one of the best ways of sending personal thoughts and shows a certain panache in this age of technology. Our decorative writing sets help make it a pleasurable activity.”
For further information, please contact:
Belinda Robinson, owner, Office Boutique
Tel: 01274 684676