"The Glass Packaging Market Will Reach $34.8bn in 2012" According to a New Study by Visiongain
As the global glass packaging market undergoes regional shifts and technological changes, the industry will have to respond with innovation and flexibility. Growth will be uneven across regions, while developed markets are maturing; emerging markets appear to be pivotal for the industry growth.
However, the glass packaging market still suffers from competition of plastic and paper packaging which capture most of the growth in the global packaging industry. Nonetheless, the premium image of glass and its natural characteristics, should allow glass to retain market share in high end products and benefit from solid growth in spirits, wine and beer consumption.
Technology is at the core of the competition among materials and new production techniques will significantly improve the competitiveness of glass in the packaging market. Among them, tempered glass and new light weighting appears to be a major breakthrough in the industry and is discussed extensively in this report. Other sources of growth for the industry discussed in this report includes: food and safety issues, increasing demand in healthy and organic food but also of ethnic food, the rising importance of recyclable eco-friendly material, population ageing, increasing alcoholic beverage consumption in emerging markets and rising cosmetic sales in emerging markets.
The Glass Packaging Market 2012-2022 report contains
• 116 charts table and figures that quantify analyse and forecast the changing dynamics of the glass packaging market with submarkets analysis.
• Analysis and forecasting informed by extensive consultation with expert opinion from key-opinion leaders in the glass packaging market. 3 exclusive interview transcripts are included in the report.
• Forecasts for the global glass packaging market, together with the leading 11 national markets and 4 consumer sub-markets, from 2012 to 2022
• In-depth analyses of glass packaging, its usage and applications.
• SWOT analysis of strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats facing the market
• PEST examination of the external political, economical, sociological and technological developments that affect the glass packaging market.
If you are looking to gain expert insight of the glass packaging industry and its dynamics for the next decade, then this report will be a powerful tool.
For sample pages and more information concerning The Glass Packaging Market 2012-2022 please visit http://www.visiongain.com/Report/773/The-Glass-Packaging-Market-2012-2022
For an executive summary of this report please email:
Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100
Visiongain is one of the fastest growing and most innovative independent business intelligence companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain produces a host of business-2-business conferences, newsletters and management reports focusing on the Energy, Telecoms, Pharmaceuticals, Defence, Aviation and Materials sectors.
Visiongain publishes reports produced by its in-house analysts, who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain has firmly established itself as the first port-of-call for the business professional, who needs independent, high quality, original material to rely and depend on.
+44 020 7336 6100