HRTMS Introduces The Job Description Project
HRTMS Inc, a leader in job description management, introduces today their new program, The Job Description Project. The Job Description project is designed to give HR personnel all of the services, tools and subject matter expertise they need to overhaul their job descriptions.
HR personnel are often faced with a pile of outdated, incomplete and disorganized Word-based job descriptions. Job descriptions like these put companies at risk during a FLSA audit, of being out of compliance with the ADA, of making it impossible to recruit, identify and reward top talent, and to compensate employees fairly.
The Job Description Project includes:
- 20 hours of one-on-one best practices consulting from one of their expert consultants
- Full access to a secure private instance of HRTMS Jobs for 6 months, with unlimited number of users and job descriptions
- HRTMS will Import/Convert the first 100 Word-based job descriptions
- Complimentary live weekly training course to learn how to improve job descriptions
- Access to the HRTMS community support forum and training video library
- Team-based collaboration and user-defined workflow processes
- Access to the HRTMS job description content library to help write job descriptions
- Support for unlimited users
- Learn job description best practices including FLSA and ADA compliance
- Tools to export job descriptions to Word, PDF and HTML
HR will have the benefit of a team of HRTMS consultants with extensive experience in Human Resource best practices, and specifically with managing and overhauling job descriptions. They can teach HR personnel how to convert existing Word documents into a structured, easily accessible system that offers collaboration between managers and the HR group.
This services agreement, at an investment of $7,000, includes everything HR needs to start overhauling their job descriptions for a period of 6 months and does not require a long-term commitment.
At any time during The Job Description Project, users will have the ability to export their Job Descriptions directly to Word, PDF or XML. These documents can be used for a variety of HR efforts including recruitment, performance, learning management, and more. For a full three years after The Job Description Project, HRTMS will store the Job Descriptions for easy, read-only access so personnel can continue to view and export them as needed.
To learn more about The Job Description project please call 919.351.JOBS or visit us online at www.thejobdescriptionproject.com and to learn more about HRTMS please go to www.hrtms.com.