Phoenix, AZ, May 30, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Domains-all.com, announces the release of Web-Based Email 4.0, coupling the benefits of a desktop email program with the convenience of a Web-based platform.
"Our main focus is to assist defence related organizations with their Web Services requirements" announced by Bill Von Trapp, CEO, Domains-All.
Domains-All's Web-Based Email Accounts are fraud, spam and virus protected, POP3-configured and advertising-free. Each account offers firstname.lastname@example.org personalization for a truly unique e-mail identity, generous disk space to accommodate large attachments and access to accounts from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Web-Based Email 4.0 is a feature-rich upgrade to Domains-All.com's already successful email program, giving customers many new features:
• Instantly preview email messages while scrolling through them in the inbox
• Unique Drag and Drop to quickly move email messages for easy filing
• Search your email or the entire Web in a single click and save searches for future reference
• Create folders from any screen view without a complicated folder management interface
• Customize the program's appearance by choosing from among a wide variety of color palettes
For more information about Domains-All's Web-Based Email 4.0, visit www.domains-all.com.
Defence related Web Services Supplier. Register your .com, .net and .org domains. Web hosting and email accounts available.
Bill Von Trapp