Raleigh, NC, April 07, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- On May 19th Women’s Power Networking will present their fourth annual business expo. This year, the day-long Business Alliance Rally 2012, has assembled a group of outstanding industry experts to lead sessions in the breakout tracks.
“We are excited to offer a great selection of breakout sessions. The speakers are outstanding,” said Leslie Flowers, breakout session coordinator for the Rally.
The first round of spotlight speakers include:
- Bill Davis, Owner, Team Nimbus of North Carolina. His timely business growth topic is “Opportunities not Conversion is the Name of the Game”
- Sherrie Wilkolaski, Founder and President of Author's Boutique will cover “Authors Crash Course to Publishing”
- Geanine Thompson, CEO of Live Your Personal Legend will present “Answering the Call to Adventure: Your Life Purpose Awaits!”
- Honey Beth Wiggs, Certified Health Coach at Take Shape for Life will speak to achieving optimal health in her talk “Are You as Healthy as You Think?”
- Clare Luffman, Owner, Dream Unlimited will coach attendees on “Common Mistakes of Running an In-Home Business”
- Danielle Cooley, Financial Advisor at Edward Jones. Her topic is “Invest In Yourself First, You Are Worth Every Penny.”
The annual business expo offers a balance of shopping, networking, learning and fun. Re-named the “Business Alliance Rally,” the event underscores how by building alliances in business and in life everyone succeeds. The “Rally” is the organization’s premier business event of the year and is anticipated to attract over 1000 attendees.
The 2012 expo will be held Saturday, May 19th at the McKimmon Center on the North Carolina State University Campus, 1101 Gorman Street in Raleigh, from 10am–5pm.
To apply to register for an exhibitor space or to be a Breakout Session Spotlight Speaker go to http://www.wpn-bar.com/
Tickets are on sale now for admission to the Business Alliance Rally and the “Meet the Media Luncheon” at http://WPN-Business-Alliance-Rally-Tkts-2012.eventbrite.com/. Group discounts are offered.
Sponsorship opportunities are currently available. For more information on sponsorships contact Marilyn Shannon at email@example.com.
About Women’s Power Networking (WPN)
Founded originally as Coffee and Contacts in 2007, Women's Power Networking "Alliances for Business - Alliances for Life" is a growing, national women's business referral network. WPN is the umbrella organization for monthly Power Lunches, Women Executives Roundtable and the after hours networking event, Cocktails and Contacts. Weekly Coffee and Contacts chapter meetings offer women a positive environment to grow personally and professionally. The WPN Speakers Bureau arranges professional keynote and business speakers for conferences, business meetings, retreats or galas. Visit: http://www.WomensPowerNetworking.com
Batson Group Marketing and PR