Iselin, NJ, April 18, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Google officially reported 500% increase in local searches. That means that people search for local service providers on internet. Web surfers use mobile phones and other mobile devices to search internet. Having a mobile friendly website is a priority for Small Business owners.
"The advantages of having a mobile website are obvious:
* billions of people use mobile devices to browse internet
* people are looking for local information on their mobile phones
* there is not too much competition on mobile internet at the moment
"The situation will change, no doubt. Mobile internet will become crowded. The same story will happen: the best domain names will be taken, search engine optimization will take more efforts and will cost more money. It will take much longer to get noticed by the search engines in the nearest future.
"But that's in the future. Right now Small Businesses can take full advantage of the situation to get access to 5.3 billion mobile internet buyers," says Alla Goltsman.
The e-book How Mobile Marketing Pushes Small Businesses to Prosperity is available on Amazon, Barnes @ Noble and other book retail outlets worldwide.
The chapters presented in the e-book:
* About Mobile Devices – Very Briefly
* How Technological Apathy Kills Businesses
* What Is Mobile Marketing?
* The Main Points of Mobile Industry
* Why Consider Mobile Marketing
* Can You Measure Failure or Success in Mobile Advertising?
* Every Business Needs Access to 5.3 billion Mobile Web Surfers
* Why Small Business Owners Need a Mobile Friendly Website
* Mobile Marketing Tools
* Search Engine Optimization Is Almost Dead on Mobile Internet
* Are YOU Ready for the Mobile Revolution?
Alla continued, "I see a big ongoing problem in pay-per-click advertising: majority of online advertisers drive web traffic to websites that are not mobile friendly. These websites are displayed in bits and pieces on mobile devices. It's a big waste of money! Small Business owners need to be fully aware of the problem.
"Some time ago Google purchased AdMob - the largest mobile advertising platform. Pay-per-click advertising is moving to mobile platform. Besides, mobile advertising is cheaper than regular pay-per-click advertising. In order to conduct mobile advertising campaigns a business must have a mobile friendly website."
7 Deadly Search Engine Optimization Mistakes To Avoid is another e-book written by Alla Goltsman. It is available everywhere in the world where e-books are being sold: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, iTunes, etc.
About The Author:
Alla Goltsman is the president of Diverse Funding LLC. In addition to her boring chores as the company president, she loves to develop search engines optimized mobile websites and helps Small Businesses to achieve maximum websites ROI. She conducts unique straight to the point mobile and offline marketing campaigns at http://MobileDeviceClients.mobi
Alla holds Master of Arts Degree in Linguistics from Kharkov University and has been trained as a Computer Programmer at New York University. Her search engine optimization blog for Small Businesses can be found at http://SmallBusinessClicks.biz