Cambridge, MA, April 22, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- A lot of our once so innovative companies find themselves suddenly in trouble. In a few months' time, their products are outdated. And it can happen to any of them, so what is wrong with our executives?
For John Passy, an interim executive, they have become dinosaurs unable to be agile to changing market conditions. They need to transform themselves quickly into vampires if they want to survive.
John Passy proposes a nice analysis of the situation with:
- Each one of us is trained to be average
- The internet is killing our brains
- You don’t need a great leader to be innovative
- You don't even need an idea to make it
Then John Passy proposes a set of unconventional solutions like:
- Create an unbalanced innovation team
- Start with logistics as innovation is a logistic issue
- Learn to fail
To finish and to become a real vampire, John Passy gives a list of 13 celebrities he wants to meet to steal their brains.
This book is disruptive with lots of disruptive messages that can all walk on their own.
The book can be bought directly from Amazon.com (19.99 US$)