St. Margrethen, Switzerland, May 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- NETOOX makes list and group management daily method of operation (DMO) tasks easier and faster for those involved in marketing, whether network/MLM, direct, or independent distribution.
It acts as a "virtual assistant," making upline and downline communication and recruitment as simple as a mouseclick, with automation of processes that range from contact collection and storage, to directing leads to a webpage or player.
"The fact that it works with any marketing platform, or type of marketer, is what makes NETOOX unique," says Chris Prenninger, CSA and manager at Netbiz Global Ltd., the NETOOX parent company. "Our company has specialized in developing business solutions for network marketers for years, and we developed NETOOX in response to what users told us they needed - and would make growing their business easier for them."
The need to recruit, educate and duplicate, with the associated communication tasks are ongoing for networkers. Whether the user is a network marketer with a downline of thousands faced with the tasks of education, group management, newsletter and email management, or an individual distributor seeking a way to streamline marketing and communication tasks, NETOOX has a full suite of tools that make DMO tasks and team management as simple as the click of a mouse.
Marketers and distributors can use it to create and individualize their own sales funnel, using its modules for managing tasks with features that include:
* Contacts: Communicate with your customers, leads and distributors more rapidly and efficiently, with a centralized address book that provides a complete contact history for all contacts (leads, customers, team members) and the ability to save, search, flag, tag and import/export/auto-store contacts, with facebook integration. Includes one-click call and messaging options.
* Recruiting: embeddable recruiting forms, and auto-forwarding of new leads to a website or player page (YouTube, inimeo.com), with tracking of lead progress; home page design templates and flexible recruiting workflow.
* Groups: forum and wiki group creation and management tools, with voice and video messaging options for walls
* Newsletters: Mass email directly from NETOOX, with templates, email editors, filters and stat tracking.
* Calendar: Tag appointments, automatic notifications, and sync with Google and Outlook calendars.
* Team Management: Ability to integrate firstline, team tracking and information sharing options, with powerful communication tools. Supports multi-network administrators.
* Emails: customizable email templates that lets users send out emails with a single mouse click
These and other features are available at an exceptional introductory price. Marketers and distributors pay only for the features they use. For further information, visit www.netoox.com to learn about this suite of tools that can improve productivity.
About Netbiz Global Ltd.
NETOOX is a product developed by Netbiz Global Ltd. Founded in 2003, its team has more than 15 years of experience in developing and providing online CRM solutions for network marketing firms. Netbiz has helped marketing companies around the world improve their productivity and sales with dynamic, scalable technologies. Their initial solution, "WellBiz Center" revolutionized online office task automation and management.
The company now offers a broad portfolio of services to empower business productivity and growth. Their hallmark is developing solutions online that let professionals work anywhere in the world, at any time, more efficiently.