Sydney, Australia, June 09, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Tessa Stowe, sales expert, invites small business owners, independent professionals, coaches or consultants to participate in her upcoming teleseminar "Power Questions That Sell". This exclusive teleseminar will be held, live, on Thursday, June 21, 2007 at 1:00pm PST/ 4:00pm EST in the USA (9:00pm - London).
Tessa has over twenty years of successful experience in selling and generated over US $50m in sales in just 7 years. She uses this experience in her Sales Conversation newsletter and Sales Secrets Revealed teleseminars.
Teleseminar participants will learn:
· How to turn your questions into power questions so that they do all the selling for you.
· The 4 step - easy to remember - formula for asking questions that sell.
· How to turn conversations into clients by doing less and less. In fact the less you do, the higher your chances of success.
· How to get clients to tell you why they want to become your client.
· 7 reasons why questions are magical in selling.
· How to have your clients feel totally relaxed and safe when they are talking to you.
· A simple technique to take all the pressure off you in the sales conversation.
· Why asking questions alone does not work. There are two other components that must be in place if your questions are to sell.
· The "honer" questioning technique which motivates people to buy from you.
Tessa Stowe teaches small businesses owners and recovering salespeople 10 simple steps to turn conversations into clients without being sales-y or pushy. Tessa has appeared on numerous radio shows and her articles are published regularly on countless sites on-line and off-line.
For more information and to register visit http://www.salesconversation.com/pricing-teleseminar