London, United Kingdom, June 09, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Crussh Juice Bars today unveiled their latest creation - a tantalising new smoothie called the Super Natural. This mystical drink is crammed chock a block full of the world’s leading super fruits, renowned for their extremely high vitamin and mineral content and antioxidant properties.
The Super Natural will be unleashed from the 4th of June 2007 in all 16 Crussh café and juice bar outlets across the Capital. Renowned for their health benefits, super foods and fruits are comprised of rare and unusual miracle ingredients that have long been used by some of the world’s most prominent indigenous tribes and ancient civilisations as natural stimulants, tonics and remedies.
So what makes the Super Natural such a phenomenon? It’s remarkable ingredients include:
• Blueberries: A nutritional jackpot in terms of health benefits, these little berries have been associated with positive physiological and cosmetic benefits for centuries. Native to North America and Eastern Asia, blueberries are one of the richest sources of antioxidants of the fruits and vegetables that have been studied to date. Antioxidants are responsible for keeping us healthily as they fight cell damaging "free radicals". They are thought to slow and actually even reverse the aging process.
• Acai Berries: Harvested deep in the Brazilian rain forest from Amazon palm trees, the Acai berry has long been recognized and esteemed by Brazilian natives for it's nutritional benefits and capacity to promote energy and strength. Containing more protein per serving than eggs, many have reported a marked improvement in sexual function after adding Acai to their diet, resulting in the popular berries being known as "Amazon Viagra."
• Pomegranate: A relative newcomer to modern A list superfood status, these little guys are actually one of the oldest known fruits in the world. Originally from Persia, the Pomegranate is remarkably rich in antioxidants, which can help prevent aging. Many studies suggest that the pomegranate is one of the most powerful, nutrient dense foods for overall good health.
• Goji Berries - The new kid on the block in superfood city. These little red berries have been used in their native Tibet for at least 1,700 years. Goji Berries are thought to contain 18 amino acids, more Iron than spinach, more Vitamin C than Oranges and 21 trace minerals, along with vitamins B1, B2, B6, and E. No wonder it’s being called the world’s most powerful anti-aging food.
• 98% fat free yoghurt – Yoghurt is a great source of calcium, essential for maintaining healthy bones. Yoghurt also helps your body process food efficiently as it contains live, natural cultures and lactase - the enzyme we need to break down lactose for proper digestion.
• Banana - Physicians in ancient India and Persia regarded this golden fruit as nature’s secret of perpetual youth. Today, the banana is a widely recognised energy provider and fruit aphrodisiac, rich in potassium and B vitamins (ingredients reported to improve the male libido). The potassium and fibre in the fruit can protect against illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure and help promote healthy bones.
Now we all know that eating plenty of fresh fruit is good for us, but what we may not realise is just how good for us it actually is. Adapting your lifestyle to incorporate a healthy, balanced diet with lots of fresh fruit and veg can help us to look and feel our best - and perhaps even live longer. Easier said than done, but just picking up a smoothie on your lunch break or daily commute has to be one of the easiest ways of significantly improving your general health.
With a recent Mintel report revealing that British people drink a staggering 34 million litres of smoothies per year (equivalent to 14 Olympic sized swimming pools) the public are clearly catching onto the fact that these drinks are both delicious and good for you. Although any fruit juice is preferable to caffeine or chocolate to beat the 3 o’clock slump, the optimum health benefits can be found in totally fresh, made to order fruit juices and smoothies. Crussh provides this service with style, and all drinks in the UK’s largest smoothie franchise are made to order right in front of the customer. With new cafes and juice bars popping up all the time, the company takes a fresh approach to food on the go and specialises in providing tasty drinks and healthy snacks for London’s thriving community of busy residents, workers and commuters.
Treat your mind and body to a seriously phenomenal experience this summer with an extraordinary drink from Crussh that could fill you with energy and vitality. The Super Natural is priced from £3.00 and is crammed full of the world’s most celebrated super fruits - miracle products containing oodles of natural nutrients and goodness.
Put simply, it’s out of this world.
Notes to Editors
New Crussh Store: Crussh, 28 The Brunswick, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 1AE
Taste – If you would like to sample any items from the Crussh menu please call or e-mail Kirsty McRae at Zebra Public Relations (contact details below).
For press information contact:
Kirsty McRae on 0207 935 6859 firstname.lastname@example.org
Product list available on request
For full address details on individual stores please visit www.crussh.com
West End Locations
New. Crussh Brunswick Russell Square Tube
New. Crussh Eastcastle St Oxford Circus Tube
Crussh Strand Charing Cross Tube
Crussh Soho Tottenham Court Road
Crussh Mayfair Green Park
Crussh Millbank Westminster
Crussh High St Kensington High St Ken tube
Crussh Westway Sports Centre Latimer Rd
Crussh BBC Media Village White City Tube
Crussh Bank Bank
Crussh Canary Wharf Canary Wharf
Crussh Jubilee Place Canary Wharf
Crussh Ludgate Circus Blackfriars
Crussh Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres Earls Court/Olympia