London, United Kingdom, May 20, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Further developments in shared service frameworks are crucial for alleviating the impact of current public sector spending cuts in order to protect frontline services and maximise the efficiency of existing shared service structures.
Capita’s 10th National Driving Forward Shared Services in the Public Sector Conference, taking place in London on the 27th September, will examine the next steps to realising the full potential of sharing arrangements and highlight its application across the public sector with innovative practice emerging in policing, health and education.
Now is the time to move beyond traditional shared service frameworks in order to demonstrate maximum savings and make improvements to services. This event features a selection of cross-sector senior representatives focusing on key themes including:
• The wider application of shared services within the public sector and the necessary steps to achieving further gains
• How partnerships can be applied beyond organisational boundaries
• Overcoming the operational challenges in established arrangements
• Achieving flexible service models through joint working
• Utilising expanded sharing frameworks to improve the customer experience
Discover how your organisation can further the shared services agenda and deliver to its full potential by taking away key learning from both mature, successful arrangements and new, innovative collaborations.
Contact: Richard Goddard, email@example.com, 020 7960 7719