London, United Kingdom, June 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- CBRN in the Maritime Environment will bring together a line-up of expert speakers to discuss detection, response and recovery at sea for Naval and Government practitioners and will provide delegates the chance to meet and network with key professionals from within the maritime CBRN community.
Their expert speaker line-up includes:
• Lieutenant Colonel Bernd Allert, WMD Non-Proliferation Centre, NATO HQ
• Lieutenant Youri Linden, Seariding Instructor, CBRNDC/FF School, Royal Netherlands Navy
• Chief Inspector Richard Murray, Head of Escort Operations, Civil Nuclear Constabulary
• Örjan Martinsson, Division of Emergency and Maritime Surveillance, Swedish Coast Guard
• Lauri Luht, Rescue and Crisis Management Policy Department, Estonian Ministry of the Interior
• Steve Demetriou, Lead Officer Marine Response, Chief Fire Officers Association
• Dr. Roberto Mugavero, National Observatory on Security and CBRNe Defence (Osdife) Italy
For their conference programme and full speaker line-up, please visit www.maritimecbrn.com
Don’t miss the half-day interactive pre-conference workshop, held on 25th September 2012 covering: Counter-Piracy and Maritime Security Strategy
Led by: Thorsten De Kever, Head of Air Operations and Christian Lang, Maritime Operations, International Security Network
For full details and to register your place, please visit www.maritimecbrn.com
Alternatively, contact James Hitchen on Tel: +44 (0)207 827 6054 or Email: email@example.com for more information.