Jakarta, Indonesia, June 21, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- PT Geo Dipa Energi will host a site tour around the Patuha Geothermal Energy Plant on 5 July 2012. 4 hours drive from the city of Jakarta, the Patuha project is located in Mount Patuha area in West Java which is in close vicinity of the city of Bandung.
Phase 1 has already been completed and the ready-to-produce steam reserve production within the wellhead is estimated at 60 MWe. Currently PT Geo Dipa Energi has formulated Patuha potential development plan which constitutes the development of Patuha Unit 1, 2 and 3 projects, each with a capacity of 55 MWe. PT Geo Dipa is owned by government 66,67% and PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) with 33,33%. This company has total assets of Rp 1,9 trillion with expected assets of Rp 6.5 trillion by 2017.
In December 2011, the consortium of Marubeni Corporation and PT Maklamat Cakera Canggih signed an EPC contract for Patuha Unit 1 geothermal project worth US$64 million plus Rp192 billion. In total, 8 plants are slated to be developed that will realise a potential of 400 MWe. Investors, developers and vendors are invited to join the site visit.
Date: 5 July 2012
Time: 05:30 – 18:00
Meeting Point: Le Meridien, Jakarta
Attire: Casual wear, bring a jacket and preferably wear safety shoes
Temperature: 10-15 degrees Celsius
Altitude: 2,000 meters
Request Itinerary | Map | Register
About World Geothermal Energy Summit 2012
By attending the World Geothermal Energy Summit 2012 (4-5 July 2012, Jakarta, you will gain insights into the funds, regulators and projects that are available and regulators that matter. Share best practices and key insights into:
· The successful PT Geo Dipa project, who will reveal their strategies in developing the fields from scratch to actual establishment of 60MW field in Patuha as well as some points on CDM credits they have earned as a result
· The prudent approach to geothermal energy plant operational excellence achieved by IndoPower, discussed by its Head of Plants – plus insightful details on how it successfully qualified for Voluntary Carbon Standard program, receiving Euros 300,000 for its latest project.
· PetroEnergy Resources’ experience in achieving commerciality for 20 MW Maibarara Geothermal Power Project the first renewable energy project out of more than 250 approved by the government since the recent passing of the 2008 RE Law
· Pertamina addresses the investment landscape and concessions available for geothermal field development, special guests include Mrs Karen Agustiawan, CEO, Pertamina and Mr Slamet Riadhy, President Director, Pertamina Geothermal (PGE)
· Head of Geothermal Energy Directorate, Dr Djajang Sukarna, joins to supplement our knowledge on positive developments of Indonesian regulations for geothermal energy development
· The World Bank expounds on traditional financing and loaning facilities available under the Geothermal Clean Energy Investment Project scheme and more
WGES 2012 international conference brings together all the stakeholders (key developers, financiers and investors) from across the geothermal spectrum to find solutions to financial, regulatory and technical challenges, and to increase the role of geothermal in the world’s energy mix in government setting.
Request our brochure now to join as a delegate or share your technology with the geothermal society!
Join the world’s geothermal industry leaders at WGES 2012 by registering today.
- Visit www.ArcMediaGlobal.com/Geothermal
- Call us at +65 6844 2080
- Fax us at +65 6844 2060
- Email us at email@example.com for more info
Undeniably, this is the place to match global financing and technology with erupting growth markets in the world’s geothermal community.
For inquiries regarding the content of this press release, please contact:
Agdya Pratami Putri Y
PT Geo Dipa Energi Indonesia
Telephone: +62 21 724 5673
World Geothermal Energy Summit
phone: +65 6844 2080
fax +65 6844 2060
address Robinson Road PO Box 176 Singapore 900326