Bangkok, Thailand, July 02, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The issue of liquidity stays ongoing for every company operating under the current market circumstances.
Cash flow problems may arise throughout different industries and business relations and can lead to the most unpleasant results such as reputation damage or ruined relationships with clients.
So how can you establish a connection between cash flow and profitability?
Sign up to this upcoming workshop and find practical answers.
What You Will Learn
- Utilize liquidity info for strategic decisions
- To establish the connection between seasonal activity, pricing, ex-penses and cash flow
- To avoid constant stress about insufficient cash to pay incoming orders
- To invest surplus cash
- Borrowing cash under favourable terms
- Identify cash flow problems and the areas of improvement How to make sure your account receivables arrive on time
- Imposing a finance charge for delay payment effectively; encourage early payment
- To fully understand cash flow patterns
Attending is a good opportunity to get useful tools & best practices to implement in your daily work for better performance.
To register or to know more, contact us.