Dana Point, CA, July 11, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- How do pregnant women support their body during and after pregnancy? They try there best to take the right vitamins, eat the right foods, and get the right amount of rest. But despite their best efforts, they still experience the twinges, aches, and pains of pregnancy and post pregnancy, whether it’s back pain, muscle strain, or loose excess skin. What’s more, after your baby is born, it takes time to get your body back. And while these discomforts and issues are a natural part of motherhood, rest assured there is help for your body to heal and recover after childbirth.
Expecting and recovering moms, have unique needs that are not addressed by everyday shapewear or abdominal belly binders. Body After Baby™ has more than 20 years of experience in healing and recovery and has teamed with leading doctors, medical professionals, and most importantly moms; to design the ideal pregnancy and post pregnancy support garments to provide the support and comfort that expecting moms need and deserve.
Body After Baby™ has divided the type of support your pregnant body needs into 3 stages:
Find relief and feel better with support during your pregnancy. The body of an expecting mother goes through tremendous change in a relatively short period – 9 months to be exact. The Motherload™ Pregnancy Support Band uses a series of molded panels that provide lumbar support during your pregnancy and relieve pain in your lower back, pelvis, and hips. The result:
• Relief of lower back pain caused by increasing baby weight and changes in posture.
• Relief of pelvic discomfort and incontinence triggered by the expanding uterus.
• Stabilization of ligaments strained by the expanding baby belly.
• Improved balance with proper posture support.
Support your body with post pregnancy healing and recovery garments. New moms may feel the muscle aches of a long labor, or experience the soreness of a C-section incision, or may feel both. And sometimes those aches and pains make it challenging to care for your newborn and the rest of your family. Our Angelica Abdominal Recovery Garment and Sienna C-Section Recovery Garment will:
• Compress and support the abdominal muscles and tissues.
• Stabilize sensitive C-section incisions and surrounding tissues to aid in healing.
• Relieve pain in the lower back, hips, and pelvis, which are often sore post delivery.
• Gently compress the abdomen to reduce post pregnancy swelling (edema).
After your body has regained strength, energy and has healed from the initial post pregnancy recovery stage, it’s time to reclaim that pre pregnancy body. The Leilani Body Contouring Garment delivers a high level of compressive support to:
• Contour those challenging areas such as the dreaded pooch (lower abdomen) inner thighs, and buttocks.
• Retract loose skin and shape/tone tissue and muscles.
• Help you look better while feeling more comfortable
• Wear your pre-pregnancy clothing and feel confident as you reclaim your shape
Get the pregnancy relief, post pregnancy support, and body contouring your body deserves. So how do pregnant women support there bodies during pregnancy? Follow your medical professional’s advice and invest in a well-designed pregnancy or post pregnancy support garment from Body After Baby™.
Cut and paste the following url: http://www.mybodyafterbaby.com/collections/shop to visit the Body After Baby™ online store.
About Body After Baby™
Body After Baby™ designs the ideal pregnancy and post pregnancy support garments to assist with changes such as lower back pain, posture changes, stretched muscles and ligaments, and the dreaded “pooch” following delivery. The Body After Baby™ team brings over 20 years of experience working with compression support garments, postpartum healing and recovery, and surgical wound therapy in the fields of Plastic Surgery, Obstetrics, and Physical Therapy. Body After Baby™ works closely with leading doctors, medical professionals, and most importantly moms to better understand the needs and desires for creating the ideal support garments during and after pregnancy. Helping new moms feel better, look better, and recover in comfort.