Verona, WI, July 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Wisconsin-based Elysée Scientific Cosmetics has announced the introduction of a new product, YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil, featuring LipoShield HEV, the most innovative ingredient of 2011 for helping to shield the skin from environmental effects of high energy visible (HEV) light. LipoShield HEV was launched at inCosmetics in 2011 and chosen as the best of the year.
Elysee's YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil is a skin smoothing and moisturizing beauty treatment product that will visibly transform skin with a self-adjusting, natural-looking wash of color that gives all skin types an alternative to foundation. The lightweight formula was created to add a healthy glow to the complexion while delivering long-term benefits to help fight free radicals and surface inflammation.
“This Veil brings women the most innovative ingredients of 2011 for helping to shield skin from the environmental effects of HEV light, while allowing the positive UV rays through that we need to keep our skin looking younger and healthier,” explains Linda Marshall, President of of Elysée Scientific Cosmetics. “We designed the product to improve overall skin tone and texture, while infusing skin with age-defying benefits.”
Benefits of YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil include:
· Visibly firms and lifts the skin and provides deep hydration with a powerful cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
· Topical telomere technology to help keep your skin looking younger and more radiant.
· Helps repair the look of damaged skin and prevent the look of future damage.
· Includes MMP inhibitors to protect against MMP degradation that makes skin look old faster.
· Sheer coverage veil designed to improve overall tone and texture, while infusing your skin with age-defying benefits.
· Helps to maintain tonicity and suppleness in skin so it won’t look as tired or dull.
Patented Elysée ingredients found in YouthSpan Enviro-Shield Tinted Veil to help visibly transform skin include:
· JUVINITYTM helps to delay senescence (visible signs of aging) and encourages aging cells to act as young cells; protects cells from oxidative damage and ensure optimal cell lifespan by maintaining telomere length.
· LIPOSHIELD™ HEV MELANIN - Helps to protect from the environmental effects of high energy visible (HEV) light, which may lead to premature aging of the skin. Helps to visibly improve skin texture and tone. Provides topical defense against damaging visible light by scavenging free radicals caused by exposure.
· BIOLUMEN™ FIRM harnesses the power of UV light and in turn uses the light energy to elicit an anti-aging effect on the skin. Acts as a topical cosmetic laser in a jar for reduction in the appearance of fine lines and improvement in tone and texture.
· TELLIRICTIN® - a complete extract of Clove Flower harvested using HEDI™ proprietary sonic extraction processes. This complex is very rich in potent antioxidants known to act as metal chelators and effective MMPi's. Powerful inhibitor of Tyrosinase activity as well as elastase and collagen-degrading MMP's; helps to improve skin uniformity and luminosity to provide a younger-looking skin.
About Elysée Scientific Cosmetics:
Elysee takes pride in giving back as well, donating a portion of sales to shelters for abused women and children. Elysée also contributes to the "Look Good, Feel Better" program for women recovering from breast cancer. In 2002, the Marshall family founded The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation. This non-profit organization is dedicated to raising money for genetic research and educating society on the disorder and misunderstandings of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, as well as helping to provide grants to those seeking medical assistance.
Elysée’s products are available directly through Elysée’s Corporate Headquarters, at Elysée Rejuvenation Centers, on the company’s web site at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com, on the Home Shopping Network at http://www.hsn.com, and through nationwide salons and doctor offices.
For more information on Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, to try the Elysée product line or for high-resolution photos, please contact Jessica Burfield at Libra Design and Media, 608-577-9337, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
With more than eighty-nine years of experience in skin care research, Elysée Scientific Cosmetics, Inc. has built a reputation as a visionary leader in the introduction of important skin care breakthroughs. Today, it continues that heritage by offering high-quality, technologically advanced and innovative beauty formulations made with only the finest, patented ingredients. Elysée products can be found online at http://www.elyseecosmetics.com.