Lisle, IL, July 12, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Pizzeria Bombola Burgers & Brews recently announced a new lineup of daily specials and inspired menu items aimed at bringing flavor, value and freshness back to casual dining. New to the Lisle/Naperville area, Bombola’s menu focuses on pizza creations, made from scratch, with only the freshest ingredients. As the name suggests, gourmet burgers, pastas, salads, innovative appetizers plus a diverse selection of beer and wine also make their home on a menu filled with surprising twists on the traditional.
As an incentive to stop in and give them a try, Pizzeria Bombola is offering a $10 gift card to all first-time guests, good towards a future visit, for parties who dine with them through August 15, 2012. Certain restrictions apply.
Reasons to Make Pizzeria Bombola the New Neighborhood Hangout:
- First Restaurant in the area to offer the “melt–in-your-mouth” Pat LaFrieda Burger featured on The Food Network’s program “Meat Men”
- The Bomb-Bolas – Delicious Homemade Meatballs Wrapped in Pizza Dough and Fried, Tossed in Fresh Oregano. Served with our Famous Marinara Sauce
- 1/2 Price Pizza Night and $15 Buckets of Craft Brews Every Wednesday
- Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, Pastas and Sandwich Buns Available
- Choose from Gourmet Burger Options Including the Margherita Burger, Alaskan Salmon Burger and Homemade Turkey Burger
- All-You-Can-Eat Spaghetti on Sundays for $7.50
- Weekly Featured ½ Price Bottles of Wine
- Outdoor Seating on the Patio
- 1/2 Price Appetizers – Weekdays 2-6pm
- $4 Craft Beer Drafts on Thursdays & Saturdays
- Refreshing & Hearty Entrée Salads
- New – Bombola Favorites Delivered to Your Door Fresh and Delicious Daily
- Live Music on Friday & Saturday Nights
- The Only Restaurant in the Area to Offer 6-packs of Beer and Wine To-Go with Your Carry-Out Order
Pizzeria Bombola Burgers & Brews
2901 Ogden Ave., Lisle, IL 60532
About Pizzeria Bombola Burgers & Brews
Bombola is the newest dining concept offered by partners of Chicago’s famed Standing Room Only restaurant. Housed in a completely renovated building, the Lisle, Illinois restaurant focuses on flavorfully-inspired thin-crust pizzas made from scratch with only the freshest ingredients. They are the first restaurant in the western suburbs to offer a burger from Pat LaFrieda Meat Purveyors in New York (featured on The Food Network’s Meat Men). Bombola features live music on the weekends, outdoor patio seating, delivery, plus catering and private event space.