Boston, MA, July 18, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly has announced the winners of the 2012 Top Women of Law. This award celebrates legal educators, trailblazers and role models who have demonstrated outstanding accomplishments in their chosen fields.
More than 100 nominations were submitted to our committee for consideration this year. These 50 women join the ranks of 156 honorees who have been recognized over the past 4 years.
The following women have been chosen as honorees at the Top Women of Law 2012 event:
- Lindy L. Aldrich, Victim Rights Law Center
- Joanna George Allison, Volunteer Lawyers Project
- Lisa G. Arrowood, Arrowood Peters LLP
- Stefanie A. Balandis, Greater Boston Legal Services
- Jacquelynne J. Bowman, Greater Boston Legal Services
- Justine H. Brousseau, Kimball Brousseau LLP
- Valerie S. Carter, Carter & Doyle, LLP
- Rebecca M. Cazabon , Foley Hoag LLP
- Nancy M. Cremins, Gesmer Updegrove LLP
- Lisa J. Damon, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Jennifer K. Dieringer, Community Legal Aid
- Janet M. Donovan, Casa Myrna Vazquez, Inc.
- Stephanie L. Everett, Department of Transitional Assistance
- Betty Francisco, Millennium Partners Sports Club Management LLC
- Michele M. Garvin , Ropes & Gray LLP
- Frances Allou Gershwin, Burns & Levinson LLP
- Gail A. Goolkasian, Ahold USA, Inc
- Maura T. Healey, Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General
- Vickie L. Henry, Gay & Lesbian Advocates & Defenders (GLAD)
- Erin K. Higgins, Conn Kavanaugh Rosenthal Peisch & Ford, LLP
- Kimberly Y. Jones, Athena Legal Strategies Group
- Hélène Kazanjian, Massachusetts Attorney General's Office
- Jeanne M. Kempthorne, Law Office of Jeanne M. Kempthorne
- Nina J. Kimball, Kimball Brousseau LLP
- Robyn B. Klinger , EMD Serono, Inc.
- Marianne C. LeBlanc, Sugarman & Sugarman, P.C.
- Kelly A. Leighton, Barnes & Leighton
- Susan H. Levin , Rosenberg, Freedman & Goldstein LLP
- Diane M. McDermott, McCarter & English, LLP
- Dana M. McSherry, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Katherine J. Michon , Shilepsky Hartley Robb Casey Michon, LLP
Christina E. Miller, Suffolk County District Attorney's Office
- Martha L. Minow, Harvard Law School
- Maureen Mulligan, Ruberto Israel & Weiner P C.
- Christine M. Netski, Sugarman, Rogers, Barshak & Cohen P.C.
- Janice C. Nigro, Nigro, Pettepit & Lucas LLP
- Wendy E. Parmet, Northeastern University School of Law
- Diane B. Patrick , Ropes & Gray LLP
- Cheryl B. Pinarchick, Murphy & King, P.C
- Holly M. Polglase, Hermes, Netburn, O'Connor & Spearing, P.C.
- Rebecca Pontikes, Pontikes Law Firm
- Mala M. Rafik, Rosenfeld, Rafik & Sullivan P.C.
- Amy B. Royal, Royal LLP
- Carol A. Starkey, Conn Kavanaugh Rosenthal Peisch & Ford, LLP
- Emily S. Starr, Starr Vander Linden LLP
- Deborah H. Thomson, The PASS Group
- Cynthia Johnson Walden, Fish & Richardson
- Maria C. Walsh, JAMS - The Resolution Experts
- Kimberly E. Winter, White, Freeman & Winter, LLP
- Doreen M. Zankowski, Saul Ewing LLP
The Honorees will be celebrated at a luncheon on Friday, October 12, 2012. The event will be held at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA from 11:30 AM – 2:00 PM and will feature Suzanne M. Bump, the 25th Auditor of the Commonwealth, as the keynote speaker.
For more information please visit our event website at http://masslawyersweekly.com/top-women-of-law or contact Caitlin Ball at 617-218-8134 or email@example.com.
Registration is now open for the event. To purchase tickets please visit http://www.regonline.com/2012topwomenoflaw
Susan A. Bocamazo, Esq.
Publisher, Massachusetts and Rhode Island Lawyers Weekly
Publisher and Editor, Lawyers USA