Chicago, IL, July 27, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- With the new school year right around the corner, you won’t want to miss “The New World of Educator Evaluations,” a LIVE studio Webcast presented by the Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA), to be held from 12 Noon to 2 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, August 9, 2012.
The Webcast will provide a comprehensive overview that explores the background and political reasoning behind the changes to the Educator Evaluation procedures as mandated by Senate Bill 7. Topics include:
· The historical background leading to the changes found in Senate Bill 7;
· The educator evaluation process and applicable timelines;
· The duties and responsibilities of the required joint committees;
· The legal process as required under the new Public Act; and
· How to best advise school administrators and staff regarding personnel decisions resulting from educator evaluations.
The program qualifies for 2 credit hours based on a 60 minute MCLE (Minimum Continuing Legal Education) credit hour, and is sponsored by the ISBA Education Law Section.
Cost for the online course is $60 for ISBA members and non-lawyers and $100 for non-members. Registration is available online only through the ISBA FastCLE store at http://isba.fastcle.com/store/seminar/seminar.php?seminar=12904. For more information, log onto the ISBA web site at www.isba.org or call toll free 1-800-252-8908.
The 33,000-member ISBA, with offices in Springfield and Chicago, provides professional services to attorneys, and education and services to the public.