Millburn, NJ, July 28, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Anthisi comes from the Greek language and means “to blossom to perfection”; “when metamorphosis takes place into a perfect form hence fresh, young."
“With the opening of our new facility, we are excited to add face and body treatments to our menu of service,” says Ms. Pelardis. “It has always been my desire to expand my knowledge and experience pertaining to skin and permanent hair removal to the aesthetic side of the business.” Ms. Pelardis explains how the relation between skin and electrolysis are a major part of creating an effective beauty regime, and she has chosen the skin care line that has helped her since her teenage years to maintain perfect skin.
They invite you to come visit and learn more about the Clinical skin care line ATZEN, an exclusive high quality French-based product, but manufactured right here in the US.
Here are some facts that should entice you to come and experience ATZEN:
· ATZEN starts with the premise that everyone deserves to have healthy skin. They understand the importance of great skin and how it gives one the extra confidence to succeed in life, love, and career.
· ATZEN offers the ideal combination of safe, natural, high performance ingredients. The products will transform your skin conditions to bring balance, health and radiance while slowing the aging process, controlling acne conditions, and repairing sun damaged skin on the face and body.
· ATZEN ingredients are active, backed by science and research and highly concentrated to make a difference in your skin. Peptides, Hyaluronic acid, and DNA, along with gentle, soothing plant extracts and vitamins work in synergy to calm sensitive and allergic skin while stimulating cellular activity to repair and Age Reverse™ the skin.
Anthisi Clinical Skin Care facials are designed to include a lymphatic drainage massage. Lymphobiology has many benefits
- helps remove toxins, speeds regeneration of tissues and skin cells
- improves function of the immune system
- increases the production of antibodies that fight off infections
- can reduce inflammation that causes diseases such as arthritis
all of this and more at Anthisi Clinical Skin Care and Electrolysis.
Ms. Pelardis is available for interviews.
For more information visit www.anthisi.com, or drop by at 271 Essex Street, 2nd Floor in Millburn,NJ.
To request photographs of the facility, an invitation to visit & try a mini facial, Contact Hannelore Leavy at 201.590.8115 or email HRLeavyLLC@aol.com