Phoenix, AZ, August 03, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Exclusive $39 Dog Days of Summer Spa and Salon Specials
Just in time to squeeze the last big of relaxation out of the summer, Arizona Spa Girls has partnered with select Valley spas and salons to offer an array of beauty and wellness services for just $39 throughout the month of August.
“With family vacations wrapping up and kids heading back to school, August is the ideal time to steal away for a few hours of 'you' time,” says Lisa Kasanicky, founder of Arizona Spa Girls. “Our local spas and salons are also feeling the brunt of the sluggish summer economy, and we came up with these exclusive specials as a way for everyone to survive the final weeks of sweltering heat.”
All treatments are $39 and available from August 1–31, 2012. Relaxation seekers simply need to mention “AZ Spa Girls Dog Day Deals” when booking. Here is just a taste of the exclusive $39 deals:
- Indulge in a 60-minute Anti-Stress Glacial Facial (regularly $230) or a 60-minute Full-Body Sugar Scrub and Massage (regularly $210) at The Beauty Scene, Scottsdale.
- Get two custom Airbrush Spray Tans ($70 value) at Designer Shades, Glendale and Scottsdale.
- Escape with a 50-minute Aromatherapy Relaxation Massage or a 50-minute Signature Facial (regularly $79.95) at Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spas, Scottsdale and Phoenix.
- Get in the shape of your life with 30 days of Unlimited Boot Camp classes ($199 value) at Pulse Fitness, Scottsdale.
- Take a tropical time-out with a 50-minute Native Facial (regularly $89) or a 50-minute Native Massage (regularly $89) at Hawaiian Experience Spa, Chandler and Scottsdale.
For details and more $39 summer spa deals visit:
About Arizona Spa Girls
Launched in 2002 as a girlfriend-to-girlfriend guide to Arizona spas and salons, the website has since become the voice for a new generation of spa-goers. The site offers information on everything from comfy corner beauty salons to luxury spa retreats across the state. Committed to making the spa experience more accessible, the site also offers exclusive spa and salon deals, beauty product reviews, DIY home spa treatments, the latest information on spa and beauty trends, and helpful tips and tricks to making the most of your spa experience. Useful, entertaining and laced with sense of frivolity, Arizona Spa Girls is your little pink book to looking and feeling your best. For more, visit www.AZSpaGirls.com.
Emily Couch, Communications Manager