Tokyo, Japan, August 05, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Sompo Japan Insurance Inc. (President and CEO: Kengo Sakurada; hereinafter “Sompo Japan”) announced the publishment of the “CSR Quick Guide,” a brief overview of Sompo Japan’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
The guide, written in both English and Japanese, offers a clear and concise overview of the history and priorities of Sompo Japan’s CSR initiatives.
1. Features of the “CSR Quick Guide”
(1) Concise overview of CSR initiatives
Sompo Japan’s official website provides access to “Corporate Social Responsibility Communication report” (published annually*) regarding CSR initiatives of the Sompo Japan Group. The Quick Guide uses infographics** to represent the history and main topics of Sompo Japan’s CSR initiatives in a way that is easy-to-understand and concise.
* NKSJ Holdings Inc, a joint holding company of Sompo Japan and Nipponkoa established in April 2010, publishes CSR Communication report annually from 2011.
**Infographics is a design method used so information can be visualized quickly and easily.
(2) Dual-language presentation of information (English and Japanese)
The guide is available in both English and Japanese in consideration of its global usage.
The guide was also distributed at Rio+20 (United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development) held in June 2012.
2. To Obtain a Copy of the Guide
A PDF version of the guide is available on Sompo Japan’s official website under “CSR Reports.”