New York, NY, June 27, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- DailyFX.com announced today a complete overhaul of its online forex discussion area, The DailyFX Forum (www.dailyfxforum.com).
• DailyFX analysts have become actively involved in moderating threads and posting in the forum to ensure high quality and dynamic dialogue.
• Senior analyst Richard Lee now moderates GBP/USD, Scalping and Intraday Trading Strategies threads.
• New threads include Fibonacci Trader and Trader Sentiment and Positioning.
• Each week, the site posts Boris Schlossberg’s and Kathy Lien’s answers to forex trader questions via podcast.
• As before, the Forum offers open membership to anyone interested in forex markets, including clients of other forex brokers.
• The new URL, www.dailyfxforum.com, allows for direct access to the DailyFX Forum.
The announcement of the Forum’s transformation was made by Kathy Lien, editor-in-chief of DailyFX.com.
“This forum is dedicated to trade talk alone. We’ve created a serious online forum that avoids the ‘market noise’ and irrelevant personal commentary that plague many forex blogs and forums. We want to make the DailyFX forum the place where real traders go to talk about serious trading,” said Lien.
“We have every member of the DailyFX team actively contributing to the Forum threads so that Members have the opportunity to talk with professional analysts on the topics of their expertise. This can be which commodity currency will react favorably to a change in oil prices; which currency pair might yield more by going long on the carry trade; how to treat a technical strategy for the greatest yields; or, for those interested in discussion related specifically with expert-level PropFX, strategy running and advanced trading,” Lien said.
• Forex Capital Markets LLC is the Largest Forex Dealer Member*
• More than 90,000 current accounts are traded on the FXCM platform
• Over $200 billion in notional volume is traded each month on the FXCM platform
• FXCM provides customer support with native speakers of 20 languages in 6 offices around the world
Registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant, FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC) has received numerous awards from the investment community, including Best Currency Broker from Shares, Best Retail Foreign Exchange Platform from FX Week and Best Foreign Exchange Specialist from Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. In addition to currency trading, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading, and provides research through DailyFX.com.
*As of September 2006, FXCM held in excess of $215 million in customer funds out of a total of over $770 million held by Forex Dealer Members. While there are approximately 31 active Forex Dealer Members with liabilities to customers of approximately $795 million, FXCM holds approximately 1 out of every 3 dollars of customer funds held by Forex Dealer Members.
Leveraged foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.