The BizLynks Center Supports Collaboration Over Isolation for Economic Growth

Technology accounts for nearly 80% of daily business operations. The remaining 20% comes from the people who use technology to run the company. In today's new economy, understanding how to access and apply the use of technology makes the difference. The BizLynks Center stands in support of educating the small business community for overall economic growth.

Atlanta, GA, September 08, 2012 --( The BizLynks Center launched in 2010 determined to offer small business owners in Atlanta Georgia a supportive collaboration that would minimize the disparity between them and larger companies. Since its inception, the center ( has contributed to the advancement of hundreds of small businesses. The founder & Chief Connection Officer, Ms. Pamela Adams, Technology Strategist is no stranger to empowering & equipping small business owners with the vital tools and resources needed for profitability.

With the center entering its second year of operations, they've joined forces with the 2012 Small Business Technology Tour ( On November 1, 2012 thousands of businesses in Atlanta will be reached and the resulting impact will change the outcome of the small business community forever. As one of the partners in this renowned Business Tour, The BizLynks Center will continue to educate, evolve & empower the business community and the economy through the use of technology.

Ms. Pamela Adams, who is internationally recognized as a subject matter expert ensures members of The BizLynks Center have access to the latest technology and resources. Offering affordable and effective business event meeting spaces, room rentals, open work spaces, educational workshops and satellite office spaces provides the business community with budget friendly alternatives. The center gives business owners the ability to conduct business in a professional environment. Supporting entrepreneurship with Collaboration not Isolation

The Center is located at 3665 Club Drive suite 107, Duluth, GA 30096. Tours are available Monday thru Friday. Visit the website for a calendar of activities and to book event and meeting spaces. Interview requests are welcomed.
The BizLynks Center
Ms. Pamela Adams, COO