Orlando, FL, September 13, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in America includes 15 lawyers from the Orlando office of the international law firm Greenberg Traurig. The attorneys, who represent several practice areas, have been selected by their peers and are honored for their excellence in those areas.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which leading attorneys cast more than 4.3 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
For the sixth consecutive year, international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP is ranked No. 1 for having more attorneys listed in Best Lawyers in America than any other law firm in the U.S. The 2013 edition of Best Lawyers in America lists 364 Greenberg Traurig attorneys across 28 of the firm’s U.S. offices.
The Greenberg Traurig Orlando attorneys recognized, their corresponding category/practice area(s) and the year they were first listed are:
· Warren S. Bloom (2007) - Public Finance Law
· Orlando L. Evora (2007) - Real Estate Law
· Peter J. Fides II(2008) - Real Estate Law
· Gregory W. Herbert(2010) - Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent
· Russell P. Hintze (2008) - Mergers & Acquisitions Law, Tax Law
· Michael Hornreich (2003) - Construction Law, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Municipal, Litigation - Real Estate
· Joseph J. JeBailey (2013) - Real Estate Law
· Julie P. Kendig-Schrader (2008) - Environmental Law, Litigation - Land Use & Zoning, Real Estate Law
· Adam B. Landa (2013) - Copyright Law, Litigation - Intellectual Property, Litigation - Patent
· Joel D. Maser (2005) - Tax Law
· Ronald M. Schirtzer (2013) - Commercial Litigation
· Alan C. Sheppard, Jr. (2013) - Real Estate Law
· William Spivey II (2009) - Commercial Litigation, Litigation - Banking & Finance, Litigation - Real Estate
· Michael J. Sullivan (2005) - Real Estate Law
· Jean E. Wilson (2007) - Public Finance Law
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 1750 attorneys serving clients from 35 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. In the U.S., the firm has more offices than any other among the Top 10 on The National Law Journal's 2012 NLJ 250. For additional information, please visit www.gtlaw.com.
Contact: Nancy Schwalb, Schwalb Public Relations I NSchwalb@bellsouth.net I 407-246-1981