Irvine, CA, September 14, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The new neighborhood of Garden Hill is set to grand open in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs on Saturday, September 15, 2012. Built by KB Home, the two-story single-family homes are all ENERGY STAR qualified to help homeowners save money on monthly energy bills, while also reducing their impact on the environment.
New homebuyers will be able to tour four model homes in Garden Hill from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., and enjoy food and refreshments from one of Orange County’s most popular local food trucks, The Burnt Truck, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday.
Homes at Garden Hill include up to 3,435 square feet of living space, with 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths and two-car garages. Floor plans are open and airy with expansive Great Rooms adjacent to smartly-designed kitchens with large, built-in islands that provide extra space for prep work, enjoying a quick bite for breakfast or entertaining. Garden Hill homes include solar power systems as a standard feature offering greater utility bill savings, as well as first-floor master bedrooms, multipurpose loft spaces and walk-in closets and are priced from the mid $800,000s.
The Village of Portola Springs is a family-friendly community that is located just minutes from world-class entertainment, dining, shopping and employment and offers homebuyers a natural, quiet community that provides a unique living experience that includes sweeping views of Loma Ridge and vast expanses of permanently protected open space.
Appealing to families that enjoy the outdoors, residents enjoy parks, recreation opportunities and miles of trails located just outside of their doorstep. Seven parks are open, with each one offering an array of amenities from Junior Olympic swimming pools to children’s wading pools, spas, poolside cabanas, tot lots and barbecue/picnic areas. Sports enthusiasts can enjoy lighted athletic fields as well as basketball and tennis courts, and there are multi-purpose buildings and community centers for special events and other activities. Tomato Springs Park is opening soon in the village, and will include a Junior Olympic pool, spa, children’s wading pool, tot lot, barbecue & picnic areas and open lawn areas for residents to enjoy.
Students that live in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs attend the award-winning Stonegate Elementary School, Sierra Vista Middle School, and Northwood High School - ranked among the top 10 in Orange County by the Orange County Register.
The village also features the recently-opened neighborhood Sage at Portola Springs by KB Home. All of the homes are ENERGY STAR qualified, and available floorplans include up to four bedrooms, three baths and two-car garages. Home designs are already loaded with attractive features such as solar polar systems, kitchen islands with breakfast bars, and convenient first floor bedrooms, and are priced from the high $500,000s.
The neighborhoods within Portola Springs showcase beautiful new homes in Monterey, Spanish Colonial, Santa Barbara, Tuscan, Northern Italian and Provencal architectural styles. The neighborhoods include:
· Primrose by KB Home – Single-family, solar-powered homes approximately 1,739 to 2,056 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $500,000s.
· Ironwood by KB Home – Townhomes approximately 1,953 to 2,423 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms. Priced from the mid $500,000s.
· Sage by KB Home – Single-family homes approximately 1,697 to 1,975 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms. Priced from the high $500,000s.
· Sevilla by Van Daele Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,660 to 2,077 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Call for availability.
· Casero by Standard Pacific Homes – Single-family homes approximately 1,909 to 2,330 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the low $600,000s.
· Las Ventanas by Taylor Morrison – Single-family homes approximately 1,871 to 2,302 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3 bathrooms. Priced from the low $600,000s.
· Garden Hill by KB Home – Single-family homes approximately 2,681 to 3,435 square feet, with 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. Prices from the mid $800,000s.
· Las Colinas by Taylor Morrison – Single-family homes approximately 2,988 to 3,383 square feet, with 3 to 4 bedrooms and 3.5 to 4.5 bathrooms. Call for availability.
To visit the Irvine Village of Portola Springs, exit the I-5 freeway at Sand Canyon Avenue and travel east. Turn right at Portola Parkway and follow the signs to the Village of Portola Springs.
Prospective homebuyers interested in the Irvine Village of Portola Springs, or for driving directions, can visit www.VillagesofIrvine.com or contact a Villages of Irvine New Home Consultant at (866) 627-6150.