Sestri Levante, Italy, September 15, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The research and development (R&D) department of eXact learning solutions, a leading online and mobile learning content management solutions provider, is working on a state-of-the-art technology-enhanced learning (TEL) environment based on serious games that supports individuals’ rapid competence development within the domain of project management.
This work is part of the "Transformative, Adaptive, Responsive and enGaging EnvironmenT" (TARGET) EU project, which aims to research, analyse and develop a new genre of TEL environment.
As a technical partner in the TARGET project, eXact learning solutions’ R&D department is supporting learning via reflection, through the Competence Performance Analyzer (CPA). This tool allows learners to review their learning experiences by presenting the playback as a video recording along with a graph which, synchronously, assesses each learner’s performance and depicts their competences’ scores.
Fabrizio Cardinali, CEO of eXact Learning Solutions’ North America and Australia operations and Senior Vice President of the company’s Global Business Development, explained: “Increasing global competition for highly skilled people has led organisations to accept the need - as a key business strategy - to retain and re-train their existing staff via tailored programmes that reduce the ‘time-to-competence’ (TTC) for each learner. Adding advanced learning personalisation features to our leading LCMS and DR technologies is core to our strategy and leading our current engagement within the EU R&D TEL agenda.”
The TARGET platform consists of a set of innovative, advanced tools and services. The learner faces complex situations in the form of game scenarios and interacts with these results in enriched experiences, leading to knowledge acquisition.
TARGET provides learners with three scenarios:
· Stakeholder Management - training for complex and controversial decision situations; promoting understanding of the importance of external communication in projects and dealing with involved stakeholders;
· Social Architect - stimulating learning about how a project manager establishes a project team as a self-governing social system where all team members have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and are committed to the project;
· Sustainable Global Manufacturing - performing a lifecycle assessment (LCA) in a global manufacturing enterprise which is producing household machinery, such as coffee machines.
About eXact learning solutions (www.exact-learning.com)
eXact learning solutions, formerly Giunti Labs, is a leading online and mobile learning content management and digital repository solutions provider, which offers a wide range of tools and services for content development, content management and content delivery, covering:
• Learning content management and digital repository platforms
• Mobile learning technologies
• Consulting and professional services
• Multi-language bespoke learning content production
The company has over 15 years of experience and more than 100 customers worldwide. Its technological innovations allow enterprises to improve their organisational performance in learning content production and management, and achieve significant reductions in business costs.
For more information, please contact:
Minna Leikas, eXact learning solutions, Marketing Manager
Mobile +39 347 4435167; Office +39 0185 4608; Email email@example.com
Bob Little, Bob Little Press & PR,
Office +44 (0)1727 860405; Email firstname.lastname@example.org