San Francisco, CA, September 26, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- The world of snack food will never be the same with the introduction of Nibbles organic and all-natural snacks. With so many of us reaching for a candy bar as a snack because of the convenience, Nibbles wants to make healthy snacking a part of everyone’s lifestyle. Nibbles only offers delicious snack items that are good for the body and the environment. Their goal is provide snackers a convenient way to “pack” their snack box online and get it delivered to them as quickly as possible.
What sets them apart, other than the delicious and healthy snacks, is that customers can fill a fully-customizable box with all of their favorite goodies. Snackers can pick out four yummy snacks for their snack box at www.nibbles.co and the friendly folks at Nibbles put everything together and ship it out anywhere in the Continental U.S. with free 2-day shipping. Each snack is about 3-4 servings, with a total of 16 serving sizes per box. The servings are perfect for nibblers. Nibbles snack mixes are created with only the freshest organic and all natural ingredients that are sourced mostly from local food producers and manufacturers.
Some of the delectable snacks to choose from include:
· Wild Rice Rounds: black rice rounds with sesame seeds
· Strawberry Nana: banana coins and strawberries
· Wasabi Almonds: wasabi –coated almonds
· Cran Pecan Explosion: cranberries, 75% cacao dark chocolate rounds and pecans
· Chocolate Pretzel: chocolate sea salt cashews, oat bran pretzel nibs and dark raisins
· Sunflower Fields: roasted sunflower & pumpkin seeds, organic soynuts, jalapeño pistachios and roasted almonds
· Tropical Treat: pineapple rings, sliced mango and shaved coconut
· Beach Sunrise: shaved coconut, banana coins and zante currants
· Banana Quinoa Pudding: banana coins, crispy quinoa puffs, honey-roasted sunflower seeds and pecans
· Tibetan Berry: goji berries, brazil nuts and 70% cacao dark chocolate almonds
· Apple Pecan Pie: apples, pecan halves and golden raisins
“We all came from offices where candy bars, sugar-filled sweets and coffee were the snacks that got us through the day,” said Irina Tagintseva, founder and “Chief Nibbler” at Nibbles. “We need good, healthy food to fuel our bodies and help us live more productive lives. Nibbles was created to provide a healthy and delicious alternative to the sugar crash. Our future product roadmap includes things like olives and custom breads. We are really passionate about bringing the best healthy alternatives to your typical office cookies and candies.”
To learn more about Nibbles, visit www.nibbles.co and read their blog at http://blog.nibbles.co/. For media inquiries and sample requests, please contact Bridget Dean at (540) 842-7776 or BridgetDeanPR@gmail.com.