PR.com: Business Directory, Press Releases, Jobs, Products, Services, Articles
 
Businesses Articles Press Releases Follow @PRcom
Press Release Pricing | News by Category | News by Country | News by US Region | Recent News | PR.com News on Your Site
 

Press Releases

 
ERG Property Advisors

Press Release


Receive press releases from ERG Property Advisors: By Email RSS Feeds:

ERG Announces the Exclusive Listing of a Seven-Story Elevator Building


New York, NY, October 13, 2012 --(PR.com)-- ERG Property Advisors is pleased to announce the availability of a seven-story elevator building with 36 apartments in the Hamilton Heights section of Manhattan.

This seven-story elevator apartment building – currently configured as it was originally designed – comes with spacious two, three and four bedroom apartments. 35% of the apartments have been renovated to a luxury standard while the remaining 65% are positioned to capture significant upside potential. The building is also perfectly positioned for a condo conversion.

Hamilton Heights is bounded by 135th street to the south, 155th street to the north, Edgecombe Avenue to the east and the Hudson River to the west and also contains the area known as Sugar Hill. This Manhattan enclave is well positioned to sustain its already growing popularity and re-discovery as a top residential neighborhood. It enjoys a healthy stock of affordable apartments with superior subway access to midtown Manhattan, historic architecture, an abundance of green-space and a growing list of popular coffee shops, pubs and restaurants.

The asking price for this property is $7,900,000.

For more information, please contact Matthew Sparks at (646) 253-0904 or Oren Neria at (646) 253-0935.

About ERG Property Advisors
ERG Property Advisors is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage company based in New York City. Its core activities are investment sales and strategic consulting. While focused on the broader New York City area as a company, ERG also offers specific market knowledge at the submarket level. Beyond core New York City properties, ERG has access to a vast network of NNN properties throughout the United States. In addition to assisting property owners and prospective buyers, ERG provides banks, appraisers, attorneys, and accountants with information and skill sets that support them in their respective roles.
Contact Information
ERG Property Advisors
Matthew Ledvina
212-807-6640
Contact
http://www.ergpa.com

Click here to view the list of recent Press Releases from ERG Property Advisors
Promote Your Business