Southlake, TX, October 20, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- As the US appetite for oil and natural gas continues to increase, drilling operators face more and more demands to increase the efficiency and longevity of extraction operations performed via hydraulic fracturing. This situation drives the need for higher performing drilling and fracturing fluids that are capable of withstanding conditions in which traditional fluids cannot perform. Celeritas Chemicals of Southlake, TX is a company that specializes in providing high-performance specialty materials to drilling and fracturing fluid formulators to overcome the challenges posed by increasing industry demands.
Celeritas Chemicals’ new CELCHEM 31724-69 is a specialty grade of Carboxymethyl Hydroxypropyl Guar Gum (CMHPG) that provides unique benefits in fracturing applications with high performance requirements. CELCHEM 31724-69 exhibits good thermal stability and excellent carrying capacity to support sand or other proppants.
Benefits of CELCHEM 31724-69 CMHPG over regular Guar Gum and Hydroxypropyl Guar (HPG) when used in Fracturing Fluids include:
• Fastest hydration that results in time savings
• Slurry viscosity remains stable at higher temperatures
• Compatible with methanol and carbon dioxide
• Can be crosslinked in low or high pH
• Dispersible in high temperature.
CELCHEM 31724-69 CMHPG is ideal for
• On-the-fly blending operations due to fastest hydration rate
• Oil bearing zones with low permeability
• Use in sensitive geological formations due to lower impurities
• Formulating super-clean' systems that reduce overall water loading
• Easier clean-up
• Formulations used in enhanced oil recovery and deep well completions
As an additional benefit, production and supply chain efficiencies allow Celeritas Chemicals to offer this product at significant cost savings.
Celeritas Chemicals develops and markets specialty chemicals providing alternative sources of raw materials for multiple industries and markets. If your company needs a lower cost or a reliable high quality supply option for Carboxymethyl Hydroxypropyl Guar Gum, please contact Celeritas Chemicals at (817) 421-3271 or on the web at http://www.celeritaschemicals.com/cmhpg