New York, NY, July 14, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- DailyFX Plus is FXCM’s high-powered suite of advanced trading tools and news analysis, and is normally restricted to clients.
For one week, however, DailyFX Plus will be open to all of FXCM’s practice accounts. (Sign up for a free demo account)
From Sunday, July 15 to Saturday, July 21, FXCM will invite everybody with a practice account to try out DailyFX Plus, which is comprised of the following services:
• The Technical Analyzer – tracks 11 currency pairs for hot technical formations;
• Speculative Sentiment Index – to see how other traders are positioned;
• Streaming news and analysis from over 70 forex specialists around the world;
• Live Buy/ Sell Signals for range bound markets;
• Exclusive daily trading strategy articles.
The announcement was made by Drew Niv, CEO of the global currency trading firm.
“In March we had a free access week to the FXCM Trading Room, which was an effective way of showing potential clients the benefits of opening a live account with FXCM. Now we are opening DailyFX Plus, which has brought together Thomson Financial IFR's streaming news and market commentary, real-time DailyFX charting and live forex rates from FXCM's Trading Station” said Niv.
“Client’s reactions to the DailyFX Plus website have been so positive that I am convinced DailyFX Plus will persuade traders to open live accounts. From Sunday to Saturday, they can use all the signals, charts and news analyses to enhance their practice trading.”
• Forex Capital Markets LLC is the Largest Forex Dealer Member*
• More than 90,000 accounts are traded on the FXCM trading platform
• Over $200 billion in notional volume is traded each month on the FXCM trading platform
• FXCM provides customer support with native speakers in over 20 languages in 6 offices around the world
Registered with the CFTC as a Futures Commission Merchant, FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC) has received numerous awards from the investment community, including Best Currency Broker from Shares, Best Retail Foreign Exchange Platform from FX Week and Best Foreign Exchange Specialist from Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. In addition to currency trading, FXCM offers educational courses on forex trading, and provides research through DailyFX.com.
*As of September 2006, FXCM held in excess of $215 million in customer funds out of a total of over $770 million held by Forex Dealer Members. While there are approximately 31 active Forex Dealer Members with liabilities to customers of approximately $795 million, FXCM holds approximately 1 out of every 3 dollars of customer funds held by Forex Dealer Members.
Leveraged foreign exchange trading carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.