San Jose, CA, December 05, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Tea Silvestre, aka The Word Chef, launched her 12 Days of Secret Santa project today, encouraging colleagues and business partners to nominate a deserving individual to receive a Secret Santa gift via The Word Chef website. Nominations are being accepted now through Dec. 20th at http://thewordchef.com/2012/12/the-secret-santa-chef-because-solopreneurs-deserve-a-holiday-party-too/.
Beginning Dec. 7 until Dec. 24 – the 12 business days before Christmas – Word Chef will select a total of 24 lucky individuals to receive a Word Chef gift compliments of their nominator, a.k.a. "Secret Santa." The gifts will be announced (two each day) via Facebook and winners will be notified by email.
Each nominee will also receive a short message of why they were nominated (but not by whom). The nominators' names will remain secret until such time as the nominee is selected for a gift.
Each person who nominates someone that is selected to win a gift, will also win that gift.
"This Secret Santa project is a fun way to spread some holiday cheer and recognize those that made a positive impact on a small biz owner's life," said Silvestre.
Secret Santa Chef Selects the Gift
Beginning on Friday, December 7th (Day 1) and then progressing through the 12 days, recipients will receive:
1. A Kindle version of “Attract and Feed a Hungry Crowd: How Thinking Like a Chef Can Help You Build a Solid Business”
2. A high quality color print of the Word Chef Manifesto
3. An autographed (paperback version) copy of “Attract and Feed a Hungry Crowd: How Thinking Like a Chef Can Help You Build a Solid Business”
4. A BHAG plushie
5. An Entrepreneur’s Care Package
6. A seat in my Find Your Secret Sauce and Create an Addicting Brand e-course
7. A website/branding audit
8. A seat in the upcoming Prosperity’s Kitchen Play-at-Home Game
9. A Social Media Kickstart
10. A Web Copy Coaching Package
11. A 3-hour Mentoring Package
12. A 5-hour Mentoring Package
About The Word Chef
Tea Silvestre (aka The Word Chef) is a marketing and branding coach who specializes in helping her clients -- mostly solopreneurs -- find and share their "Secret Sauce" with the world through engaging branding stories and web copy. She's the author of "Attract and Feed a Hungry Crowd" (available on Amazon), and the executive producer of the new reality web series, "Prosperity's Kitchen." Learn more at theWordChef.com