Panama City, Panama, December 27, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- In addition to already available full-featured trading applications for Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod and PDA devices, Forex-Metal is happy to announce the launch of free trading application for Blackberry smartphones. The new Forex-Metal MT4 Trader for Blackberry application will allow Forex-Metal clients to access forex and CFD trading anywhere using their BlackBerry devices.
Forex-Metal Blackberry Trading application, powered by Forex on the Go Technology, includes the following features:
· trading from a real-time live tick chart
· ability to use all symbols available
· place Buy and Sell orders
· place pending orders
· set Stop-Loss and Take-Profit
· close and modify existing orders
· view real time profit/loss of live trades
· view past history
· real-time interactive currency charts
· real-time market price overview
· Fibonacci Retracement Calculator
· Pivot Point Calculator
· Profit Calculator
and much more.
To download Forex-Metal MT4 Trader for Blackberry, please visit http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/19110026/?lang=en#
About Forex-Metal: The Company offers online Forex and CFD trading for beginners and advanced traders. Formed in 2007 by a group of professional dealers with many years of experience trading for various financial institutions and banks, Forex-Metal is recognized as one of the leading Forex and CFD brokers. The company is famous for its competitive forex trading conditions and outstanding customer service.