Dubai, United Arab Emirates, December 30, 2012 --(PR.com
)-- Fire Safety in the Middle East, the way forward. Better to adhere to safety standards than to cope with tragedy.
Fire accidents are a huge safety concern taking place across the Middle East - fire at labor camps, mall fire caused by faulty wiring, fire at high rise towers and fire accidents on site and plant location are the few accidents that have shaken the entire Middle East.
It is better to adhere to safety standards than to cope with tragedy.
After the overwhelming reception and success of the Times Group in Europe, The 1st Annual Gulf Fire Safety Summit 2013. A platform to discuss the best practices in the fire safety industry worldwide and share them with the Middle East industry, service providers, consultants, decision makers, government officials to help them frame policies, select and implement technology and processes and consequently usher in a safe environment. The 1st Annual Gulf Fire Safety Summit 2013 to be held on the 4-6 of March in Dubai, UAE
Be a part of the conference and learn about the challenges and experiences that these thought leaders and pioneers have had in the decades spent in the Fire and Rescue Space.
Some of the Key Topics to be covered during the Summit.
· Fire prevention and control on high rise buildings
· Challenges in confined space rescue
· Overview of latest government regulations on fire codes and safety standards
· Emergency preparedness Active and passive fire protection
· Find out more about passive fire protection and related products.
· Enhance knowledge about the new legislative change and discuss the latest products, services and technological advances in fire alarm systems, sprinklers, fire detection and suppression systems.