London, United Kingdom, January 13, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Driving Change in 14-19 Education
Wednesday 20th March 2013, Manchester
· Irene Kirkman, Head of Vocational Strategy, Department for Education
· Janet Holloway, Head of Reform, Ofqual
· Graeme Ferguson, RPA Project Lead, Derby City Council
· Chair: Paul Eeles, Chief Executive, EMFEC
· Des Callaghan, Headteacher, St. Bede’s RC High School
· Jim Wade, Principal, The JCB Academy
With the Government’s efforts to ensure that learners are well equipped to make a successful transition into employment; new delivery methods in education provision are being developed to efficiently meet the needs of youths through more personalised learner packages.
This is an opportunity to learn how local authorities, schools, colleges and other education and training providers can work together to achieve the right balance between academic and vocational qualifications.
For more information: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/public-sector-conferences/education/full-conferences/article/driving-change-in-14-19-education-conference-1.html?code=SMMK
Download brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=14-19_March_13.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood on email@example.com