Lonavala, India, January 16, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Aashayein is the Annual Inter-Collegiate Management festival of the Institute for Future Education, Entrepreneurship and Leadership (iFEEL), in Lonavala. This year's theme is "LAKSHYA"(meaning Goal), which seeks to explore many options that the Business World stands for.
One of the most spectacular event on the iFEEL calendar, Aashayein provides the students an opportunity to face steep competition and emerge as the successful managers of years to come. It also provides the young students a fantastic platform to showcase their talent as well as compete with peers from various colleges. The festival creates an environment which is ferociously competitive, yet fun and also manages to provide a huge scope for learning.
Aashayein consists of various events categorized as follows:
· Sports Events include Cricket, Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess, Volleyball, Outbound and Robotics
· Management Events on topics such as HR, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Entrepreneurship
· Cultural Events like Photography, Face Painting, Singing, Dancing, Fashion Show, Tshirt and Tattoo Designing
The events are spread over 2 days and will be held at the iFeel, Lonavala Campus, from 10:30am to 6:30pm. Registrations begin at 8:30 a.m. onwards at the college gate. All events are held at the iFeel, Lonavala Campus.
Some general rules and regulations students need to keep in mind :
· All students must carry their Identity Cards.
· Team compositions once submitted cannot be changed.
· All participants must assemble at the venue at least half an hour early.
· All students must maintain decorum in the Institute.
· Elimination round would depend on the number of participants.
Students can pre-register to take part in any event on the ifeel website.